• Status
    Not open for further replies.

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    Does anyone know of someone that would be willing to assembly 2 office desks and 3 tables? I have a client in downtown Chicago that needs this work done. If you know of someone please PM me so I can contact them.

Client would like the work done on TUE or WED of next week.
    If I wasn't supposed to be at my work, I would do it.

I'm surprised you haven't said anything about Napalm's pinking. :scratch: I even used your favorite Bubble Gum Pink!

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Must be a slow day at work. :)

No more like tired of having to send out 55 seperate PMs with the same information regarding upcoming events. With the "deadbeats" gone now I'm down to 48 PMs. :)

There are about 10 more to add to that list but they are only 5 months inactive so I figure by the time I do the AUG/SEP PMs they too will be gone.

If I wasn't supposed to be at my work, I would do it.

Call off and give me your pricing? :D

I'm surprised you haven't said anything about Napalm's pinking. :scratch: I even used your favorite Bubble Gum Pink!

Pics blocked where I am at rigth now. :(

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Wow. This was in the update on the standoff
    Members of the Porter County SWAT team arrived just before 11 a.m. and were putting on protective gear as a growing group of onlookers gathered behind police lines. By noon, representatives of the FBI, Indiana State Police, Porter County Sheriff's Department, Valparaiso University police and Chesterton Police Department were at the scene assisting
    Looks like most of the law enforcement within 10 miles of there, including VU. Why would they be involved?

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Wow. This was in the update on the standoff

Looks like most of the law enforcement within 10 miles of there, including VU. Why would they be involved?

To justify to their bosses the need for the new equipment each of these agencies want (tanks, swat gear, flash grenandez, etc...)
    Come on you do read ranbome's articles dont' you.

Now this does bring up a consider. So if all the local/state/fed LEOs are looking at this one single issue. How is 'guarding' the rest of the stuff (banks, etc...) :dunno:

oh guess we need more leos and less liberties.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    To justify to their bosses the need for the new equipment each of these agencies want (tanks, swat gear, flash grenandez, etc...)
    Come on you do read ranbome's articles dont' you.

Now this does bring up a consider. So if all the local/state/fed LEOs are looking at this one single issue. How is 'guarding' the rest of the stuff (banks, etc...) :dunno:

oh guess we need more leos and less liberties.
    Exactly. Don't forget another reason to ban guns

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    Call off and give me your pricing? :D

Pics blocked where I am at rigth now. :(
    They would kill me dead for sure. Had a five day weekend for NATO, a four day weekend right now and next weekend is a three day weekend. :D

Napalm has more pics on his camera, just waiting for him to put 'em up. :popcorn:

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    The white nail ended up neon pink. He did both hands, aka all 10 nails because I decided. 1)he purposely shot me and he can't make it to the meet & shoot.

NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell
    Pics soon.

So... apparently I have to get a Kentucky Drivers Licence within 30 days of becoming a resident here. I guess that applies to my car too, but I can't find any reference to that yet.

Anyone know? I will have to stop into a DMV next time we're down here.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Pics soon.

So... apparently I have to get a Kentucky Drivers Licence within 30 days of becoming a resident here. I guess that applies to my car too, but I can't find any reference to that yet.

Anyone know? I will have to stop into a DMV next time we're down here.

that is true of most states. I can vouch for IN, IL, CA, MA, TX, and RI that require within 30 days of "living" in the state that you must change your driver license and car plates UNLESS you are a student or active mil.

Once you get your KY DL don't forget you have to call ISP and let them know you have moved out of state so your IN LTCH can be "deactivated".

black label

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 1, 2012
    Hobart

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.7%
    43   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Shots fired/Police Standoff in Valpo
    Cops with guns drawn surround Valpo real estate office : Valparaiso News
    Police Respond To Shooting Incident In Valparaiso « CBS Chicago[/

Yeah I drive that way to work, got down to the road block saw all the different police departments and FBI, and all I could think to myself was I hope this isn't for me. I am originally from lake county;)

Lets all be thankful that the criminal was courteous enough to kill himself and save our tax dollars from keeping him in prison for however many years. Lets hope that more criminals will be as courteous as this one and just kill themselves.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Seyboldbryan
    Top Bottom