NWI INGO General Post Part 19 - LegOs, Glocks and iPhones!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    You know when you eat at Schoops you are actually getting real beef... Cat for lunch sounds like a apocalyptical meal...
    True da (about schoops)

Look in chiraqi ya got to eat what the locals eat. If das rats/cats so b it. :p

This food truck goes to the various neighborhoods and brings that food from those places. Depending on the day the food/snacks will vary. Mexican on tueadsy, pizzas on Wednesday, roast beefs on mondays, etc.

He does have limited items of other stuff those days as well but he tries and focus on his main theme. He is a construction guy magnet for coffee and lunch. Covid19 almost killed his biz but being moblie he has learned to move around to the bldg that still have people around the city.

larcat

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 27, 2020
    NWI

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    He he,he... next time dont tell da city sh.....
    Well it was a bit hard to cover that something was happening with 2 trucks and a dumpster and 5 guys working at the place... Plus I got the Fire Inspector, Animal Control Director, and past City Councilman and Fire Chief living within eye shot of the place... One of the things I won't miss when I finally sell and move out of here...

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Well it was a bit hard to cover that something was happening with 2 trucks and a dumpster and 5 guys working at the place... Plus I got the Fire Inspector, Animal Control Director, and past City Councilman and Fire Chief living within eye shot of the place... One of the things I won't miss when I finally sell and move out of here...
    Where you going?
    No way mcCheese is going let you escape!

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Something fell in the Koi pond. I pulled the filter box out to clean it and there was a mysterious mass stuck to the top that looked like moldy, rotten meat. I was half right, it was meat...furry meat. I was able to identify a tiny hand in the mass. I think it was a chipmunk.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Something fell in the Koi pond. I pulled the filter box out to clean it and there was a mysterious mass stuck to the top that looked like moldy, rotten meat. I was half right, it was meat...furry meat. I was able to identify a tiny hand in the mass. I think it was a chipmunk.
    That's it we need to ban pools!!
    You clearly are not responsible. :rofl:

Did you make a safe place for them?
    Did you not provide nuts and other food far away from your pond so that they wont fall in?
    Did you not fence the pond and add signs? :p

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    you do a good job of causing all sorts of pain and suffering by posting on INGO :stickpoke:
    aaa.jpg

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Thank you COVID-19!
    Its 1pm in 8 minutes and the toliets in the bldg still have the blue water n smell clean!!! Why? Cause 99% of the workers are still at home working. :)

So beautiful to have a whole bathroom just for me and it's all freshly clean.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Thank you COVID-19!
    Its 1pm in 8 minutes and the toliets in the bldg still have the blue water n smell clean!!! Why? Cause 99% of the workers are still at home working. :)

So beautiful to have a whole bathroom just for me and it's all freshly clean.
    you do a good job of causing all sorts of pain and suffering by posting on INGO :stickpoke:

... I repeat my earlier comment

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30

... I repeat my earlier comment
    Quit hating cause you dont have a whole building to yourself with 20+ mens bathrooms (75+ stalls) just for you. If one counts the women's bathrooms that 40+ locations with over 150+ stalls.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    florez30
    Top Bottom