NWI INGO General Post Part 19 - LegOs, Glocks and iPhones!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    Morning, thugs and rednecks. I must be gettin old. It's only Wednesday, but I'm already tired. Short staffed this week, so I'm doing work I don't normally do. Having to re-learn how to set up and run machines makes my brain hurt.

Doug28450

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2021
    Hobart
    Headed to Indy for a few days today. I'm officiating a swim meet at the IU Natatorium. It's the last big meet for Olympians before the Olympic Trials and there are going to be a bunch of them at the meet.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Headed to Indy for a few days today. I'm officiating a swim meet at the IU Natatorium. It's the last big meet for Olympians before the Olympic Trials and there are going to be a bunch of them at the meet.
    I'm heading to Notre Dame today to meet with some of the fencers on the team. N.D. has qualified 5 or 6 fencers for Team USA and will be sending them to Tokyo for the Olympics.

I'll be there at lunchtime, but home by dinner as I have to teach a class this evening at the local fencing club. Fencing season is over, tonight is the team banquet.

ND won 4 of the 6 individual gold medals in the NCAA championships, in addition to first place for both Mens & Women's teams events. ND also swept almost all gold medals the ACC championships in individual events and then won all team events.

Doug28450

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2021
    Hobart
    I'm heading to Notre Dame today to meet with some of the fencers on the team. N.D. has qualified 5 or 6 fencers for Team USA and will be sending them to Tokyo for the Olympics.

I'll be there at lunchtime, but home by dinner as I have to teach a class this evening at the local fencing club. Fencing season is over, tonight is the team banquet.

ND won 4 of the 6 individual gold medals in the NCAA championships, in addition to first place for both Mens & Women's teams events. ND also swept almost all gold medals the ACC championships in individual events and then won all team events.
    That's fantastic. You've done well at training future Olympians, you should be proud of that. Athletes at that level are a whole different story.

bigretic

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    PSA for anyone with a pool that hasn't heard and since chlorine was mentioned - there's a covid caused puck shortage going on... since so many people put pools in last summer. You've been warned.

Lushamania

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2021
    The Region
    Lies!!! Lies!!! Remeber when the media scared the world and hotels, some even now, still have their pools closed.
    I think those that still have their pools closed are using COVID-19 as a front to keep all those pool-urinators from fouling up the place.

PSA for anyone with a pool that hasn't heard and since chlorine was mentioned - there's a covid caused puck shortage going on... since so many people put pools in last summer. You've been warned.
    At this point, I'm just going to assume there's a shortage on everything.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom