actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Dang I'm falling apart.
    Yesterday, I somehow blew a blood vessel in the eye, and now I have a nice big red spot in the white of the eye.
    Last time that happened, I was a teenager in boy scouts, and decided to do my "mile swim" in the middle of a storm.

And then today, putting in a dual battery pack to power my dashcam, and keep it from draining the car battery, I punched my thumb into something.
    OUCH!
    Tore my thumbnail into the meat of the thumb. And then EVERYTHING I touched, snagged the nail.

I know.
    First, I'm a crybaby about the thumbnail.
    Second, why the hell did I wait for it to be less than 10 degrees to work on the car OUTSIDE.
    Well, that's how I roll.

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    Thanks y’all. Woke up to news Thursday morning that my uncle had a heart attack and passed late Wednesday night. Literally within 14 hours of my great nephew.

2020 not off to a good start.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Thanks y’all. Woke up to news Thursday morning that my uncle had a heart attack and passed late Wednesday night. Literally within 14 hours of my great nephew.

2020 not off to a good start.
    Dang Andy, this is a pretty ****ty year for you and your family so far. Damn saddened to hear

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    I'll post it here too since you guys and gals are so close.

There is a Stop the Bleed class in New Buffalo on Monday the 24th, 7:00-9:00 pm EST. It's free. I'm signed up. 4 spots left.

https://cms.bleedingcontrol.org/Class/Search

frnhm0X.png

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    I'm not sure yet... might be able to make it. You guys still going to be there regardless ? Need to check up on Acteon it looks like from his last post in here... you got all your fingers still after working in the cold like that...

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    https://www.nwitimes.com/news/updat...cle_d5f8c083-72af-52fd-802e-88455d5f09df.html

what a ****show of a story, I actually know Guy, tho not real well, he owns guy's cycle repair on 30 in Dyer, real nice person. we almost bought the house across the street from him but the seller flaked on us.

??? Read the article twice but still confused.

So guy 1 shoots guy 2 dog and guy 2 as well back in 2019.
    Guy 2 lives but dog does not.

Now guy 2 "attempts" tense fire on guy 1 house??

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point
    guy 1: shoots guy 2's dog
    guy 2: understandably angry grabs gun, shoots AT guy one who is obviously already armed (guy 2 apparently can't shoot for crap and misses guy 1)
    guy 1: now being fired upon, returns fire but has apparently learned more about shooting under pressure than guy 2 striking him in the face.

i'm just as confused about the whole tried to burn my house down situation as everyone else.

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    guy 1: shoots guy 2's dog
    guy 2: understandably angry grabs gun, shoots AT guy one who is obviously already armed (guy 2 apparently can't shoot for crap and misses guy 1)
    guy 1: now being fired upon, returns fire but has apparently learned more about shooting under pressure than guy 2 striking him in the face.

i'm just as confused about the whole tried to burn my house down situation as everyone else.

Damn. There's a lot going on in that story. Bottom line: don't bring a pistol to a rifle match. Even a 22 rifle.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom