• Status
    Not open for further replies.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    I'll take mud. Mud doesn't make people on the roads drive like the they're on an ice rink, and mud usually means it's warm enough I don't have to look like the Michelin man to ride the bike. Also, mud looks like poop. Mud is an alright dude.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I'll take mud. Mud doesn't make people on the roads drive like the they're on an ice rink, and mud usually means it's warm enough I don't have to look like the Michelin man to ride the bike. Also, mud looks like poop. Mud is an alright dude.

No thanks.
    I'm surrounded at work with mud.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    No thanks.
    I'm surrounded at work with mud.

Yeah I can see that. We went on a plant tour in NEO which included a stop at the QBOP and the whole east side looked like a pig pen in a Tim Burton movie and as soon as the bus crossed over into the West side, the fog lifted, the rain stopped, it was bright, sunny and relatively clean.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Anyone know of a place locally that can/will stress relief a gun part (bolt carrier group)? I would prefer not to send it out but I will to get someone that knows what they are doing.

Copper Custom would be worth a call. I have 2 rifles in there right now for different gunsmithing needs.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Yeah I can see that. We went on a plant tour in NEO which included a stop at the QBOP and the whole east side looked like a pig pen in a Tim Burton movie and as soon as the bus crossed over into the West side, the fog lifted, the rain stopped, it was bright, sunny and relatively clean.

You bastard.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom