Not open for further replies.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Good to see that. I haven't seen them since the M&E at Shoops in CP a couple of years ago.

Ghost of Winter, Gunbunnies and even Pinky were there.

Me too. I won't make the Valpo M&E, but possibly will be at the Saturday morning show. If you know my situation, the plan is Dad will be up here, then we have other plans, BUT that could change. The only other M&S were the "Hey I'm headed" variety. Hopefully those pick up in a larger format. One thing I miss was every M&S, someone brought a 1st timer out. We don't do this, that gets lost. I have a goal of taking 4 newbies out per year. This year might be difficult. We'll see.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    People have Priorities, I understand that, just going for the sympathy vote, and showing ho hard it is to put together; and disappointing when it doesn't come off.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I know he did. We're just funnin' with him. Pinky, you can come out now. We still love you.

Who the freak is this pinky dude?
    If and when jedi see him jedi is gonna have to kick his a...
    There is only one lover of pink here and that is Jedi! :p

Jedi did not get burned out but it was a perfect storm 4/5 years ago that forced all this.

First and foremost thank you to all that say jedi was the glue, saw the work involved. Jedi enjoyed it and still does. It was/is fun to see all of you thugs, rednecks, and 1/2 siblings from laporte/newton/jasper counties all get together and just have fun. Guns, cigars, and food what could be more fun.

So what happen?
    - jedi got a medical scare and that "C...R" word was toss around a lot. :faint: jedi never got it but it was finally ruled out this past dec.
    - jedi family life was turned upside down (she kept 150%) :eyeroll:
    - jedi lost 4 co-workers (2 died, 1 retied, 1 changed jobs) so jedi was left doing a 5 member team all alone.
    - every organization has a core group that does the heavy lifting sadly if that core breaks up it's hard to continue and jedi lost 2 of 4 of that core due to DNR's rule changes so it added more stress
    - finally priorities changed in life those close have seen what jedi has been up to in jedi's spare time.

Now with all that said the few post today are a good example of the glue that is required here.

T-star posted cause jedi sent her a screen shot of the talk.
    Wild snob is a lurker that comes out every now and then unless we wake him up.

2A TOM jedi is happy that you are doing a M&E but it's not enough to just post here. These lazy kids dont always read this channel ornthe events one. You have to PM them directly with the infonornthe link.

The nwi ingo group has the member names a PM triggers an email which most will then see/read and come back to INGO to read/see.

It's being a politician/cheerleader/ring master all rolled into one and keeping the comms channels open for all to see. Some live in this channel. Others only via txt. Others just visit weekly, etc...

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Me too. I won't make the Valpo M&E, but possibly will be at the Saturday morning show. If you know my situation, the plan is Dad will be up here, then we have other plans, BUT that could change. The only other M&S were the "Hey I'm headed" variety. Hopefully those pick up in a larger format. One thing I miss was every M&S, someone brought a 1st timer out. We don't do this, that gets lost. I have a goal of taking 4 newbies out per year. This year might be difficult. We'll see.

See here is another example 2a_tom.
    Ball starter says he has plans. Nonsense!!!
    Bring dad and the family to the m&e!
    What else u doing? Ya got to eat right? Might has well eat with us. Unless you scared of getting hugged! :p

Everyone will always post an excuse. You have to take that excuse and toss it to the wind. Dad will have MORE fun with us then with you ball starter. You known it. Why dont u show him you actually got friends. :)

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    On the left side click on view all and it shows you all the info members that are part of the nwi ingo sub-group. You can pm 5 at a time on the website.

Website was never updated to all mass on of the entire group

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    Hoping to show up for the m&e portion, probably a no go on the show. Depending on how TN is doing, just got over a two day flare Saturday, so I know one is coming... when, *♂️. I usually have at least 3 good days a week, sometimes a whole week, unfortunately not in this weather, seems to hit a lot more with changes in weather.

But Saturday is penciled in. *little side note: seeing industrial revolution, but kept thinking industrial strip... I was thinking why would I go there to eat and what a strange place to hold a m&e lol

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Unless you scared/avoider of getting hugged! :p

Still a successful survivor/avoider of that activity. :p

*little side note: seeing industrial revolution, but kept thinking industrial strip... I was thinking why would I go there to eat and what a strange place to hold a m&e lol

Down in Marion, there is an establishment that boasts an AYCE taco bar on its signage. Perhaps I missed out, or perhaps not.

3steps

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    NWI
    Have not been here in 4 years, then 2A_Tom nudges my email. Thanks for stirring the pot.
    Cannot make the M&E but would like to see a M&S. I can control the weather and insure 72F and sunny.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    You should be able to pay cash now.
    All that OT.
    I know I can.
    Technically yes. I could have bought two of them with just this last pay check but I have certain bills that come out of certain checks in the month, plus a percentage that I like to go into savings and then I have to make room for food and gas. I don't like to dip into the savings account for fun either. I'm also a production LG2 not one of you grade 5 systems guys with your scrooge Scrooge McDuck vault of swimmin' money.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom