Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    meh

I agree with Jedi

We need feets and feets of snow

But not until I get back from South Bend tomorrow evening

Snow doesn't really bother me. It's the idiots on the road when it snows that bothers me. But I'd rather have snow than the bitter cold

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    We need a good hard, long, deep freeze to kill off the hibernating insects. With last year's winter on pace with this one, it's going to be bug central.

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    Hey it’s me again. Trying to, at least when I think about it, lots of stuff going on, become active again. Any plans in the works for any meet and shoots coming up soon. I’m gonna try budgeting a few bucks for ammo next moth, I literally have 20 rounds of 4 year old hollow points for my 1911, that I bought several months ago, and still haven’t shot it yet.

Between paying off past bills, new bills, and still dealing with health issues, I just haven’t had a chance to go shooting, so ammo hasn’t been on my mind. But I’m really getting the itch, haven’t been shooting in probably over 4 years. And I’d like to actually take this bad boy out and put a few rounds through it before I carry it. Although, there’s been a couple instances I’ve carried it, just in case, figured if anything, I’d have something to hit or throw, lol.

it’s hard for me to actually have a planned day, but they do work out occasionally. Sunday’s work best for me, because if I’m feeling ok, but not 100% I have a few people who could drive me. Sometimes the day starts well, but after any type of activity, driving home would be out of the question.

heck, I haven’t gone back in the thread to far, but even a meet and eat would be great. Would like to see you all, it’s been a long time. You all came through for me these last couple years. I don’t know where I’d be if it wasn’t for all your help. (Meet and eat for me would have to be in March too, this month is a broke one)

I haven’t been able to start getting ahead yet, due to past bills, collections, building (trying) credit, and helping people out the best I can. But looks like starting next month I’ll be able to actually putting a few bucks aside while doing the rest. Sunday’s work best for me for meet and eats too, possibly Saturday evenings occasionally.

Hoping to at least make it to the youth shoot this year. But won’t really know until the day of. But like I said, I’d like to meet up, hang out, bs a little, and all that good stuff soon. I’m the meantime I’ll try to get on here once a day or so, but in reality, I’ll probably be lucky to remember to jump on once a week or so.

Thanks for being there for me and Daisy, it helped me in more ways than you could know. Talk to you all later.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Hey it’s me again. Trying to, at least when I think about it, lots of stuff going on, become active again. Any plans in the works for any meet and shoots coming up soon. I’m gonna try budgeting a few bucks for ammo next moth, I literally have 20 rounds of 4 year old hollow points for my 1911, that I bought several months ago, and still haven’t shot it yet.

Between paying off past bills, new bills, and still dealing with health issues, I just haven’t had a chance to go shooting, so ammo hasn’t been on my mind. But I’m really getting the itch, haven’t been shooting in probably over 4 years. And I’d like to actually take this bad boy out and put a few rounds through it before I carry it. Although, there’s been a couple instances I’ve carried it, just in case, figured if anything, I’d have something to hit or throw, lol.

it’s hard for me to actually have a planned day, but they do work out occasionally. Sunday’s work best for me, because if I’m feeling ok, but not 100% I have a few people who could drive me. Sometimes the day starts well, but after any type of activity, driving home would be out of the question.

heck, I haven’t gone back in the thread to far, but even a meet and eat would be great. Would like to see you all, it’s been a long time. You all came through for me these last couple years. I don’t know where I’d be if it wasn’t for all your help. (Meet and eat for me would have to be in March too, this month is a broke one)

I haven’t been able to start getting ahead yet, due to past bills, collections, building (trying) credit, and helping people out the best I can. But looks like starting next month I’ll be able to actually putting a few bucks aside while doing the rest. Sunday’s work best for me for meet and eats too, possibly Saturday evenings occasionally.

Hoping to at least make it to the youth shoot this year. But won’t really know until the day of. But like I said, I’d like to meet up, hang out, bs a little, and all that good stuff soon. I’m the meantime I’ll try to get on here once a day or so, but in reality, I’ll probably be lucky to remember to jump on once a week or so.

Thanks for being there for me and Daisy, it helped me in more ways than you could know. Talk to you all later.

Do you have a place? We have a pullout leather lovesest with your name on it.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana

Good to see you back, bud.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In

I have a couple of 1 hour free passes for Shoot Point Blank if you would like them. PM me if you could use them.

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    Went to industrial revolution last night. Got their special burger. It was so hot I couldn't finish it, I actually lost my appetite. Then I went to take a **** and my weiner started burning from touching it with hot sauce fingers.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Went to industrial revolution last night. Got their special burger. It was so hot I couldn't finish it, I actually lost my appetite. Then I went to take a **** and my weiner started burning from touching it with hot sauce fingers.
    Not wise Grasshopper. But funny.

t-squared

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 9, 2012
    Crown Point

If your BWS lasts more than 4 hours then call........wait......nevermind.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom