• Status
    Not open for further replies.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Migraines suck.... but I'm allergic to NSAIDS and can't use anything with acetaminophen because it causes false blood sugar readings. Sooooo I just live through them...

Acteon, I'm really liking this CZ Scorpion... Which Suppressor did you put on yours ? How quiet is it ? You need to get a day off work and meet me out at a range now that the weather has finally gotten bearable...

Although according to the weatherman Jedi's weather might be back this weekend already...

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Migraines suck.... but I'm allergic to NSAIDS and can't use anything with acetaminophen because it causes false blood sugar readings. Sooooo I just live through them...

Acteon, I'm really liking this CZ Scorpion... Which Suppressor did you put on yours ? How quiet is it ? You need to get a day off work and meet me out at a range now that the weather has finally gotten bearable...

Although according to the weatherman Jedi's weather might be back this weekend already...

Ti-RANT® .45M

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Thanks Acteon... Yeah I was looking at the TI-Rant 9M as it looks like it is only 599 which puts me into it for 800 ... not cheap but ....

Still like to meet up with you and hear it and send some lead down range with you sometime anyways***

Jedi, anything under 80 degrees is your fault... I just finally stopped wearing my long johns today and they are talking about it being back in the 60's for the weekend..

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    AC is on. Zero air coming out of the vents.

It's probably going to be a fan belt or blower motor in the furnace, correct? Maybe a switch? I asked but no reply yet if the furnace motor is making noise. The outside AC unit is making noise like it's running.

(Not mine but I might be heading over to help diagnose.)

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Nasty weather last night and today. Thankfully I slept like crap among other issues. Hopefully it goes better soon. Also, cancer sucks.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Anyone know someone who is a scrapper and patrols Laporte County looking for scrap? I got a some metal and broken down lawn equipment that's no use to me.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Anyone know someone who is a scrapper and patrols Laporte County looking for scrap? I got a some metal and broken down lawn equipment that's no use to me.
    Over here we just put it out next to the road and it usually disappears. There haven't been a lot of things that made it to garbage day.

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    Nasty weather last night and today. Thankfully I slept like crap among other issues. Hopefully it goes better soon. Also, cancer sucks.

Cancer treatment is miles ahead of what it was even a decade ago. Fight hard, talk to sympathetic people for support, and go kick that cancer right in the ass.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Well, if repeter got cancer again, he didn't tell his brother.

Hopefully he's just talking about the effects the treatment has on the body.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom