Not open for further replies.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    NO. Mines been in the car for a month and still shows a full charge. Every other week ill plug it in just to top it off and it never takes more than a few seconds. It makes a great gift, as my first one was to me.. Used the **** out of it

I think once a month is more than enough.
    Maybe once a season.

chef1231

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Apr 23, 2014
    NWI
    So I heard from someone that the Blythes in Valpo is selling to some other outfit? I tried to do a quick search but came up blank even on google. Has anyone heard?

chef1231

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Apr 23, 2014
    NWI
    Yes I was told CC was moving but that was because Les sold. Pretty in the know guy that I heard it from. I might swing in there today to check it out. I heard the shelves are pretty bare because they have no new guns coming in. Good time for les to sell, now with Trump in office I doubt there will be the panic buying there would have been if it went to Hil for the next 4 years

Rating - 75%
    3   1   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Porter county
    Both of the Blythe's Shops were sold to an investment group of 8 buyers a few weeks ago. Roger and Les Blythe will still manage their stores and as of now all of the employees have kept their jobs. There haven't been any changes to the store polices and inventory at both stores is still the same. I suspect they sold because their sons are not going to continue to run the stores. David Blythe is dedicated to Copper Custom and Ryan Blythe works in Chicago I believe. They really didn't have any other option. I don't think the employees had any interest in buying the company.

bulletsmith

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 26, 2015
    Lake County
    Both of the Blythe's Shops were sold to an investment group of 8 buyers a few weeks ago. Roger and Les Blythe will still manage their stores and as of now all of the employees have kept their jobs. There haven't been any changes to the store polices and inventory at both stores is still the same. I suspect they sold because their sons are not going to continue to run the stores. David Blythe is dedicated to Copper Custom and Ryan Blythe works in Chicago I believe. They really didn't have any other option. I don't think the employees had any interest in buying the company.

Hopefully the employees are able to keep their jobs as they wish. As for the rest of it, change may mean I gain a store worth visiting again.

Butch627

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 3, 2012
    NWI
    Graves Auto Parts just off the square in Crown Point. It looks like a time capsule that has been closed and left intact for the last 20 years. Does anyone know how long it has been closed and why it has been sitting like that for so long?

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Three contractors are bidding to fix a broken fence at the White House. One is from Chicago, another is from Tennessee, and the third is from Minnesota. All three go with a White House official to examine the fence. The Minnesota contractor takes out a tape measure and does some measuring, then works some figures with a pencil. “Well,” he says, “I figure the job will run about $900. $400 for materials, $400 for my crew, and $100 profit for me.” The Tennessee contractor also does some measuring and figuring, then says, “I can do this job for $700. $300 for materials, $300 for my crew, and $100 profit for me.” The Chicago contractor doesn’t measure or figure, but leans over to the White House official and whispers, “$2,700.” The official, incredulous, says, “You didn’t even measure like the other guys! How did you come up with such a high figure?” The Chicago contractor whispers back, “$1000 for me, $1000 for you, and we hire the guy from Tennessee to fix the fence.” “Done!” replies the government official. And that, my friends, is how the new stimulus plan will work.

hoosierdaddy1976

I Can't Believe it's not Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Mar 17, 2011
    newton county
    ...and like ****ing clockwork, a stomach bug visits my house during my Christmas vacation. Had 4 of my kids get sick last year, consecutively of course. Last day of work for two weeks today, puking kid tonight. Should run its course through my house just in time for me to get back to the grind.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom