• Status
    Not open for further replies.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Yes, that one. We've never been to it before. Is there a lot of walking involved in seeing everything? My mom doesn't walk very well... I'm hoping we can just drive through.

Good question, I'm hoping drive as well, I'm thinking of going now that I know of it.
    Tonight is for kids and families. There are a lot of activities for the kids.

After tonight you can go and drive through and see the displays. This is the info for that.
    The Winter Lights displays will still be available for people to enjoy after Winter Lights Night, with a free drive through beginning on Thanksgiving Day from 5 to 9 p.m. It will then run every Friday through Sunday, from 5 to 9 p.m. through New Year’s Day.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana

After tonight you can go and drive through and see the displays. This is the info for that.

Thanks. I missed that bit So maybe another day would be better for driving through.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI

Thanks, didn't see this on the website. I'm making plans for later.

xfrostybeersx

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 26, 2011
    C.P.
    Making the trek down to Houston next weekend and looked into TX laws...... Wow! Some of them are really wierd. 51% law..... CC only u less on private property..... And a few others. The hotel we're staying at states on their website...... No Guns! And from what I'm gathering, I have to comply. This is gonna be interesting.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Making the trek down to Houston next weekend and looked into TX laws...... Wow! Some of them are really wierd. 51% law..... CC only u less on private property..... And a few others. The hotel we're staying at states on their website...... No Guns! And from what I'm gathering, I have to comply. This is gonna be interesting.
    You can open carry in Texas

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    vr10000-s-winch-w87840-mc_6300.jpg

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Before I apply my Google-fu techniques, anyone know of a site/place for a med kit to put in a hunting backpack (for Christmas, got Dad a new backpack for his elk hunt in CO). He'll be on horseback for this trip, dove hunts, and walks to a deer stand typically. On a quick look, I could assemble one better with trauma gear because so many are over priced for what is in their kits. Surely I'm missing something.

Plus, he's borrow a buddy's 30-06 (forgot to ask model :rolleyes:) and was asking recommendations on ammo for elk say 150-300 yards.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom