• Status
    Not open for further replies.

kaveman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Sep 13, 2014
    La Porte
    Yes, all this April weather in February is such a bother,.....

They're saying we got somewhere between one and two inches of rain yesterday. I look out the window and all I see is one to two feet of snow that isn't there that I don't have to shovel.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.7%
    43   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    So I looked at a house Monday. It was nice, all brick like I have always wanted. I noticed they had a family shrine and took a picture of it to do some quick research on. Turns out the language was Vietnamese. So I put an offer on the house and sent them a letter in their language with the offer. Out of all the offers they chose mine, even though it was not the best offer. Turns out the current owners speak no English at all and have to work through an interpreter. They were so thrilled that I sent them a letter in their language they took my offer over a cash one.

Looks like I'm gonna be buying a house pending a home inspection. My question is, are there any Vietnamese spirits that I should get banished from the house? lol.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    So I looked at a house Monday. It was nice, all brick like I have always wanted. I noticed they had a family shrine and took a picture of it to do some quick research on. Turns out the language was Vietnamese. So I put an offer on the house and sent them a letter in their language with the offer. Out of all the offers they chose mine, even though it was not the best offer. Turns out the current owners speak no English at all and have to work through an interpreter. They were so thrilled that I sent them a letter in their language they took my offer over a cash one.

Looks like I'm gonna be buying a house pending a home inspection. My question is, are there any Vietnamese spirits that I should get banished from the house? lol.
    Smart

good thinking

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    When I was in 7th or 8th grade we made hot dog cookers where you push the ends onto some wired up nails and electrocute the hot dogs with 120V AC right from the wall. Now those tasted crappy.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    All blown out - ready for more tomorrow.
    6gUSRM7.jpg

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Gee.
    Town of Schererville sent out an offer for us to sell beer for a weekend event (5 days).
    For a fee of $7,000
    AND
    we provide security
    AND
    we pay a police officer
    AND
    we pay all the licenses and permits
    AND
    we complete all the required local and State forms

They must think we'd be selling a LOT of beer.

We've done it before, but not for the 7k and officer.
    Off site alcohol license is a form, and $50 each day.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom