• Status
    Not open for further replies.

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    Just learned Walgreens can Doordash your meds. Don’t fedex them! Friend had an awful delay! Just passing this along.
    I’m friends with a pharmacy tech that works at the CP Walgreens. She said DoorDash doesn’t always pick them up - if the trip is too far, especially.
    It’s because there’s no tip, and a lot of DoorDash drivers won’t accept deliveries if they don’t see the tip/a good enough tip.

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    I’m friends with a pharmacy tech that works at the CP Walgreens. She said DoorDash doesn’t always pick them up - if the trip is too far, especially.
    It’s because there’s no tip, and a lot of DoorDash drivers won’t accept deliveries if they don’t see the tip/a good enough tip.
    As they should.

You ain't tipping looks like you TRIPPING

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Back from the ortho. Got my cortisone shots in my shoulders, and he took xrays of my knee. He saw several bone spurs and suspected several small tears in my meniscus. He ordered an MRI and also gave me a cortisone shot. If the cortisone helps, I may put off the MRI until later.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    Back from the ortho. Got my cortisone shots in my shoulders, and he took xrays of my knee. He saw several bone spurs and suspected several small tears in my meniscus. He ordered an MRI and also gave me a cortisone shot. If the cortisone helps, I may put off the MRI until later.
    Like the old Grateful Dead song - "Livin' on reds, vitamin C, and cortisone" :)

Doug28450

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2021
    Hobart
    Our exchange students' family flew to America today and will be spending a few days with us before they start a tour of America. After the tour, they will return to our house for a few more days, then fly back to Germany. Mom and Dad don't speak any English and the five year old brother speaks some.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    Our exchange students' family flew to America today and will be spending a few days with us before they start a tour of America. After the tour, they will return to our house for a few more days, then fly back to Germany. Mom and Dad don't speak any English and the five year old brother speaks some.
    Just talk real loud. American tourists think everybody understands English if it is loud enough.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom