• Status
    Not open for further replies.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    Morning ... Warming Up - still a lot of Snow to Melt - especially where they plowed the street onto the Sidewalk

View attachment 260180
    That is different. Our sidewalks aren't right next to the curb like that. There is a strip of lawn between the curb and the sidewalk that we call a boulevard or boulevard strip. The plows dump big piles on the boulevard. Without them we wouldn't see our sidewalks all winter.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    yep. got rear-ended friday night on the way home from a funeral. we were sitting at a red light... come on man.
    Been there, done that. Make sure you go to the dentist and get checked out. Mine gave me a cracked filling I wouldn't have known about without an xray.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    That is different. Our sidewalks aren't right next to the curb like that. There is a strip of lawn between the curb and the sidewalk that we call a boulevard or boulevard strip. The plows dump big piles on the boulevard. Without them we wouldn't see our sidewalks all winter.
    That is because u are civilized. Just like most of Northern lake county. However, South of us30 aka southern lake county aka where da rednecks live aka fresh air land they are uncivilized. :)

CheeseRat

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2021
    NWI
    Good but long day at the pool yesterday. We started at 12:30pm and finished at about 10:00 pm. A lot of swimmers made times cuts to swim in two weeks at the State Championship in Indy.
    Made it the entire day also! Rough, could’ve went smoother in my opinion. Seemed kinda like they were shootin from the hip. It should go better this afternoon, they decided to charge everyone $8 instead of $5. Maybe it’s to add tp to the bathroom? Currently none (Have some in truck if it gets to that point). Had both kids on the medals pyramid at least once. No state cuts, fingers crossed for this afternoon. First full season, outlook good!

CheeseRat

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2021
    NWI
    Made it the entire day also! Rough, could’ve went smoother in my opinion. Seemed kinda like they were shootin from the hip. It should go better this afternoon, they decided to charge everyone $8 instead of $5. Maybe it’s to add tp to the bathroom? Currently none (Have some in truck if it gets to that point). Had both kids on the medals pyramid at least once. No state cuts, fingers crossed for this afternoon. First full season, outlook good!
    Dang it, just read that. The heat, humidity and being boxed in in the bleachers may have me crabby. The wife could be right? Wait, No, it probably just reads that way? (And the PA system is too loud)

Doug28450

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2021
    Hobart
    It was a messed up meet as soon as CP closed the school Thursday. We had to entirely reformat from the Prelims/Finals to all timed finals. The awards breaks always take longer than planned and that drags things out.

Doug28450

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2021
    Hobart
    Dang it, just read that. The heat, humidity and being boxed in in the bleachers may have me crabby. The wife could be right? Wait, No, it probably just reads that way?
    It's always cooler down on the deck. Plus I don't have to listen to whiney parents and eat popcorn and hot dogs from the concession stand.

CheeseRat

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2021
    NWI
    It's always cooler down on the deck. Plus I don't have to listen to whiney parents and eat popcorn and hot dogs from the concession stand.
    Did it get quiet in here because you called me a Whiney parent? Lol. Just got first state cut! Looks like a road trip, and open my search locations on armslist?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom