• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jag09

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 18, 2011
    Indy/Cloverdale
    I am looking to purchase my first pistol (Although not the first pistol I will have carried or have shot). The gun shops I'm looking at purchasing from are: Freedom Firearms, Sniper Company, Ranger Supply Co., and Flint Gun Store. What are your previous experiences with these stores above? I've been to a couple of gun stores and have been turned off by the customer service and prudishness that they projected towards me as forth losing a potential customer. The gun I am trying to hunt down is a G19 gen3 or 4

Correction: I meant NEI, I had just read a forum with nwi and typed it by mistake

Last edited:

StrongSide

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 3, 2012
    NWI
    NWI = North WEST Indiana

It looks like you got the north and indiana part right, but all of those place you listed are in fort wayne. Which is on the east part of the state.

See smokinsigs response if you tied on a few too many and just found yourself in ft wayne but you do live in NWI.

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    You live in a different NWI than I do. I was going to suggest Blythe's in Griffith or Valpo, Westforth Sports, Cabela's, Bass Pro Shops...

^^^^
    This. With the exception that I typically don't buy from Cabela's or Bass Pro. Nice places to shop but prices are high. I always get my best deals at Blythe's. Roger and Ryan are the best.

Top Bottom