May 31, 2008
    Noblesville

rugertoter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2011
    N.E. Corner
    I've got the Covenant5 in 3-15 (on a 22lr rifle) as well as a Covenant7 in 5-35 (on a 224 valkyrie), both are FFP. For the price, I don't think you can beat them. Glass is pretty clear, I like their zero stop method over the shims like Vortex uses. They are also put on sale fairly often. I got the Covenant7 on sale for $350.

FFP? Whoa! Checking that out.

812 rimfire

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2024
    I've got the Covenant5 in 3-15 (on a 22lr rifle) as well as a Covenant7 in 5-35 (on a 224 valkyrie), both are FFP. For the price, I don't think you can beat them. Glass is pretty clear, I like their zero stop method over the shims like Vortex uses. They are also put on sale fairly often. I got the Covenant7 on sale for $350.

Guess I should of specified I'm wanting a mil reticle and illumination

812 rimfire

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2024
    Contact Alan Alcorn, @42769vette , here on INGO ... he'll get you squared away.

Or just visit his website ... https://aaoptics.com/ ... heck, if you're in North Vernon, just scoot on up to Liberty and visit with him in person. Bring your rifle if you want to have your new scope mounted in his shop.
    Thanks for the help definitely have to check his site out

Dss21

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 15, 2009
    Not illuminated, but i have used the Vortex Diamondback tactical 4-16x in base class and it worked well. You may have a difficult time finding all the features you need plus illumination and staying with in the MSRP rules of base class. Be sure to get a recticle with useable sub-tension lines for the targets you do not have time to dial elevation for.

Jarvitron

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 12, 2023
    Indianapolis
    In addition to the excellent suggestions just above, the Burris XTR II/III lineup deserves a look. I’ve looked through a friends Arken EP5 and it would be hard to beat it for value. I am personally saving my pennies for a Bushnell Match Pro ED.

Top Bottom