• ...and so much more!
  • ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    A man threw a cell phone on stage when Trump walked out for his speech. He threw it stage left, while Trump was closer to stage right. The man hung around up front for a few minutes, carrying Mt. Dew, as Trump started remarks and then Secret Service removed him.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    My wife got a picture of Donald Trump Junior. He was with some guy who kept talking and his sleeve and a woman who told Sheryl to Clear of the aisle. She was also talking into her sleeve a lot. The line for Chuck Norris had no end.

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I did spot an INGOer, Same general description as most of us. Wearing a black don’t tread on me Ingo shirt that I’ve never seen.

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Talked To kirk Freeman a few minutes ago. Bought the winning raffle ticket for a grand rifle.

rjsone

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 26, 2009
    Indianapolis, IN
    I went today & stayed for about 4 hours. I’m glad I went. I chatted with James Yeager very briefly then found Mookie and talked for a few minutes. I attempted to see Chuck Norris but had to bail from the huge line. I noticed my beard thickened and I became stronger just from walking by him though, so that’s a plus. I will probably go back early tomorrow with oldest boy.

dshaf

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 8, 2010
    My son and I had a great time. We walked in with Hickock45 and his son John .Nice guys. Scored a ton of hats and other loot. My son won a Ar-15 butt stock and the guys at Diamondback gave him an extra mag for his Db9. It was a super day may go back tommorrow. I proudly wore my ingo hat

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    We ran into a Guy earlier. He said he was going to be on hammer and Nigel and then we saw him being interviewed by Dana Loesh on NRA radio. He was talking about HB 1284 And got applause from the bystanders

MontereyC6

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 16, 2008
    Greenwood
    Been at the show for about two hours now. I am very surprised that I've only seen two other people open carrying so far.

Got a description? I was OCing, as was my buddy Buckstopshere. I didn't wear a red polo, ended up with a purple polo instead.

Anyon make any purchases? I picked up a Geissle SSA-E trigger for $165 OTD. Cheapest I've ever seen it.

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Hamilton County
    I was there with my son and daughter from opening until about 5pm. We had a blast and picked up a few goodies. Biggest purchase was a new gun belt. Will be back on Sunday with a buddy of mine. I didn't see any INGO swag walking around, although I wasn't really looking too hard, too many nice toys to look at. Also lots of the women at the booths were very easy on the eyes.

Last edited:

Notalentbum

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 12, 2013
    Indy westside
    My iPhone health app says I walked just under 18,000 steps today. Most it has ever counted for me!
    Saw the line for Chuck, even he’s not worth waiting in a line that long!
    I ended up ordering a crossbreed tuck holster since virtually no one carries lefty’s. A&A had some great prices on some refurbished scopes. Bought two that I really didn’t need but they’ll fit very nicely on a couple ARs. Price was just too good!
    Not sure if I will make a return trip this weekend or not. We parked about 1/2 mile east for $10, just drove in.
    Good day, sore feet and legs!
    Matt

Top Bottom