• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    When is ACT going to put on a couples or partner class? (Working together, not a couple's discount.)

You would ask!

We've discussed it a few times, but not done much in the way of planning. The amount of time and other resources I have to contribute have become very limited, so I don't anticipate being able to work on developing any new additions to our curriculum. Brother John may be all over it even as we speak, though!

Thinking about it, though, it would be a good variant to incorporate into a scenarios/force on force class.

Jackson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2008
    West side of Indy
    Understood. You shouldn't put it out unless you can devote the necessary time to develop it. These kind of topics deserve well-developed drills that get people thinking about the problems and the advantages of working with a partner. That said, if you put something together, I'll come out and take it.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Understood. You shouldn't put it out unless you can devote the necessary time to develop it. These kind of topics deserve well-developed drills that get people thinking about the problems and the advantages of working with a partner. That said, if you put something together, I'll come out and take it.

That's pretty good motivation! I'll talk it over with John and see what we can do.

IndyGunSafety

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Fishers, IN
    Indy Gun Safety offers a $25 discount to couples who sign up together. We provide the safety supplies, ammunition AND a wide variety of firearms. You may also bring your own firearm to the course, but you're still going to shoot ours as we want you well rounded upon course completion. Indy Gun Safety Home

Top Bottom