• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • curraheeguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    77   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    NW Hendricks County
    Not to make myself look vain, but.... what can I do to the barrel on my 11.5" AR upper so the Noveske flash hider screws on so the logo and the piggy are lined up nice and neat on the sides?

Right now tightened it is about a 1/4 rotation off and it bugs the crap out of my O.C.D like mind.

Steel20Noveske20KX320sound20hog20in.jpg

curraheeguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    77   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    NW Hendricks County
    What are the advantages of this flash hider besides looking cool?

Supposed to be designed for SBR's to direct muzzle flash and concusion straight forward instead of to the sides. I think it is more for the guy standing next to you then the shooter himself/herself.......plus it is really really cooooool! :)

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    Gotcha. Thanks!

Direct almost all muzzle blast down-rage. I hear it's good for the shooter and people next to him. Also, it CAN help some VERY short SBRs function correctly

Supposed to be designed for SBR's to direct muzzle flash and concusion straight forward instead of to the sides. I think it is more for the guy standing next to you then the shooter himself/herself.......plus it is really really cooooool! :)

Tim-g19

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Charlestown
    A quick look at pics on Google search shows washers and a few Pinned it looked like to get the Pig right side up and straight. I would think a company with a reputation like Noveske would make it so it matched up like a birdcage does. So I would use the washer like they put behind a stock flash hider.

Rock River Arms: Barrel Assembly Parts

RRA has the washer for $2.75 or a local builder should have one for that and save on shipping.

JByer323

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 8, 2009
    Noblesville, IN
    Direct almost all muzzle blast down-rage. I hear it's good for the shooter and people next to him. Also, it CAN help some VERY short SBRs function correctly

Right, it's designed to make the gas system of super shorties function better. Makes the gas system think it's longer. Sounds like magic to me. :)

Top Bottom