• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dice dealer

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Harrison county
    I keep my permit in my wallet over my DL .
    That way the officer can see it as i am getting my DL out ,
    If he chooses to ask about it its up to him ..
    But i always keep both hands in plain sight and never make a move with them without the officers knowledge or approval :twocents:

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Since I carry two spare mags on the left side if I lean over to get the registration there is the possibility that the officer may see them so I choose to tell them up front. Hasn't caused any extra time in the past but that isn't to say it won't on down the road. :):

Doog! Where have you been?

Clearly you need one of those little pouches that attaches to your visor, or maybe just an elastic band to hold your registration and insurance proof. You could put your wallet there when you're in the vehicle too. Then you won't have to do any reaching. The reaching tends to make them nervous. :D

calcot7

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 12, 2008
    Indy N Side
    All this gets me to thinking that it may not be that good of an idea to keep my registration above the visor, in the little black Kel-Tek pouch that came with a P3AT.

DougBarnes101

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 25, 2008
    Martinsville, IN
    Doog! Where have you been?

Clearly you need one of those little pouches that attaches to your visor, or maybe just an elastic band to hold your registration and insurance proof. You could put your wallet there when you're in the vehicle too. Then you won't have to do any reaching. The reaching tends to make them nervous. :D

Joey,

Been working to pay the bills! (Why weren't we born rich instead of so damn good looking?) Rather just have the registration out of sight in the glove box. Never had an issue when I ask them how they want me to get them what they ask for. If that changes I may consider something else.

Top Bottom