• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Money plain and simple. If there wasn't sufficient income the site wouldn't exist.

DAMN! I AM impressed! The last time (under old management ) this type of question was posted I responded in a similar fashion the INGO wet team immediately put me at the top of their assassination list! This time it hasn't elicited a single reply which attests to the true reason that INGO is doing so well and further proves that the community that INGO has become is the reason it is so successful. :patriot:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I'm not sure what surprises me more... that there is a "Goat Wisdom" forum, or that there are at least 2 INGO members that belong to it (and one may or may not be a mod there). :):

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    Several members of INGO have made a huge impact on mine and my family’s life. My wife and I had difficulties starting our family, and felt that adoption was our path. And it’s unfortunate that it’s very expensive, and we aren’t rich. I was lucky enough to get permission to sell my woodturnings on this site. Mainly pens. I sold several. Some guys even gave me a lot more than what I was asking.
    My wife and I even had a garage sale to raise money. A member, who I have never met before, stopped by my house and dropped off a truck load of items. Items he could have sold and made a nice profit.

After we adopted our son, a few members got together and sent my son a check. A very large check.

And for us, it not just about the money. The texts, the pm’s, prayers....this site, this community, helped us when we really needed it.

I love it.

I 'member.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    The sheer amount of technical information about just about anything firearms related (and many other areas) lured me in, the reality and general niceness of the people to a foreigner (I live in Kasichland) plus regular chances to [STRIKE]argue[/STRIKE] discuss issues with some pretty smart people keep me coming back

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    jwuyRYX.jpg

Looking forward to the photoshops of ChurchMouse with his goat ladies...

Don't ban me, bro!

Top Bottom