• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • diver dan

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    DeMotte
    Hey guys, I am from NWI,DeMotte to be exact,was wondering if you guys are seeing any yotes around with this COLD WEATHER ? and if you guys are baiting for them.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    My husband has shot eight here so far and had three more on the cameras last night. We use roadkill deer (with permits) as bait. The ones seen last night were near the carcass that is pretty much picked clean at this point. They seem to move more when it is really cold and snowy. I think it is harder for them to find other food sources since we have about a foot of snow on the ground here in Starke County.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.7%
    43   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Hey guys, I am from NWI,DeMotte to be exact,was wondering if you guys are seeing any yotes around with this COLD WEATHER ? and if you guys are baiting for them.

They are all over just south of DeMotte. I see them in the field near the John Deer dealer like every morning.

rolodetective

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 30, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I'm south of 30 and east of 49. Been out 5-6 times in the last 3 weeks. Have seen A LOT of very fresh tracks but no actual dogs. We use an electronic call. ICOtec and FoxPro are very well regarded. Coyote are very difficult to hunt. Wiley and very very wary. Best times of the day to hunt are the 60 minutes prior to sunrise and sunset. I'm currently using a .223 AR platform.
    Al Morris on the show Furtakers makes it look easy.

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    Saw two the other night, right outside my window. The angle was bad, so I couldn't shoot them. Saw two more the next night at one of my stands. They were 800 yards out and wouldn't come in.

Top Bottom