• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Archer

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Nov 18, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Up for sale is a Norinco SKS. This did not have the bayonet on it when I bought it a couple years back, but I prefer this setup as it lowers the weapon's overall weight. The rifle is superbly accurate, I am able to ring steel plates at 450 yards with irons without any issues and I consider myself a fair to middlin' rifle shot at best. I really cannot stress enough how accurate of a platform it is. There are a couple of nicks in the stock, but I have a mint replacement wood stock I can include as well (pictured). Aside from the few minor scratches in the stock, this rifle has been meticulously cared for. I have several dozen stripper clips (31 total) that come with the SKS, almost all of which are original manufacture, which are much higher quality than the cheap John Masen or AIM brand you will find on the Interwebz.

Price drop to 400.

Would like to keep any transactions around the Indy area, though I will travel for the right deal.

Thanks for looking, I look forward to making a sale or trade with one of you for a fantastic rifle!

Small ding in the stock \/

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom