• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    I have a Norinco 98K .22LR Trainer copy and was wondering if any of you guys have ever seen one? From 5 feet away it looks EXACTLY like a 98K! It has nice blonde would, beautiful blueing, hooded front sight and a really nice looking leather sling. If it didn't say Norinco on top and have a dove tail you'd swear it was the real deal. I've never shot it but I bet it does ok. The only other one I've ever seen the guy was asking crazy $$ for and it wasn't nearly as nice as mine.

ruger7722

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 1, 2008
    indy
    i have had the jw-15 back when you could get them for 35.00 or so.i have read they are one of the most accurate rifles there is.i passed on one w/ peep sights for 125.00 at 1500, before last.havent quit thinking about that yet.that other guy may not be crazy.its a keeper for sure.i havent seen the one you have,would like to see a pic.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    Yeah, I need to post some stuff to sell b/c I really want a 452 American. My 452 Lux shoots fantastic! I have a 452 Trainer that I was thinking of trying to sell/trade to get the American. I'll take the Norinco out next time I go and try to give you guys a comparison.

Top Bottom