• ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Let's get back on track. There is a gun show in noblesville starting Saturday 9/30/17 at 9:00 Am at the 4H fairgrounds. It's a new show with a fairly new promoter. Hopefully the good people of noblesville like firearms and firearm accessories. I hope to see a lot of my fellow ingoers at the show.

Wish I could make it woody. My ammo cans runneth over and really need some more. :(

flatlander

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Noblesville
    Great venue. Good lighting.
    Not a bad selection considering the size. there were some very proud people. Some bought AR's at a pre-election rice and were hoping to get that.
    It was only $5.
    NO loaded mags or firearms btw.

Bob

pute62

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 29, 2009
    Lawrence
    About the size of the Greenfield show. 40 vendors & 130 tables. Worth the $5 if you're close by. Only about 5 tables of non gun things and there's a kydex holster maker.

MadMan66

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 7, 2012
    Hogshitt's Paradise
    Just got back from the show. Seemed like low attendance for a Saturday afternoon, and one of the vendors said it had been like that all day. Some prices reflected the current market on guns, but a lot seemed over priced. Overall, I'm glad I stopped in. I got a nice gun case for my AR for only $15. Hopefully this show will grow in the future. I'm sure Noblesville has the market, but think the lack of advertising for this show hurt it. But the highlight was shaking Guy Relford's hand! :rockwoot:

Smith& W

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Apr 4, 2015
    Indpls.
    Even though I didn`t make any major purchases, I did enjoy the show. I agree attendance was low, but there was a lot of quality firearms there.

BJones

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Aug 26, 2009
    Noblesville/Westfld
    I went on Saturday. It was a good gun show, isles were wide so you had room to browse, pretty good selection. I found some interesting items to carry home. I hope they come back.

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    Well CRAP, just my luck to have two more weeks on this deployment in support of FEMA opns, and a good show happens in my home county.
    Any idea if and when another Hamilton County/Noblestucky show will happen?

pute62

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 29, 2009
    Lawrence
    Well CRAP, just my luck to have two more weeks on this deployment in support of FEMA opns, and a good show happens in my home county.
    Any idea if and when another Hamilton County/Noblestucky show will happen?

The promoter said if they did well he would like to do another one around January. I believe he's just getting started and has only done a couple of shows.

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    Nice little gun show; however, an often repeated scenario reared its ugly head. There were a couple of dealers showing S&W revolvers with prices on them that must have been arrived at after taking hallucinatory drugs. Seriously, a used 686 for $850? Model 14s near, at and above $1000? Really? Don't these people believe in "moving the iron" to borrow from the auto industry? I did not see one revolver being sold after walking around for a couple of hours. Even a couple of other dealers I spoke with about this phenomenon rolled their eyes and said those dealers just don't get it. They must like packing and unpacking the same guns weak after week and show after show. Obviously these dealers have not studied economics. Lastly, some guys trying to sell ARs at ridiculous prices have not checked out large dealers like Buds who are selling all sorts of ARs well under $500. Peace. Out.

medcoxo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 20, 2010
    Indy, Westside
    Web site shows a Hendricks County show Oct 21-22. I am going to make that one. If you are in the area, there was some construction going on. If it is still there. For me it was easier to cut through the Danville Wally World off US 36, and not heading straight down CR100. There is a back entrance right behind the automotive department.

Top Bottom