Night at Abe Martin. Any gun shops nearby?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TheWabbit

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    In my lair
    Wife and I are doing babymoon at Abe Martin lodge in Brown county this weekend. Are there any gun or pawn shops worth visiting in the Nashville or Columbus area?

Yeah

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 3, 2009
    Dillingham, AK
    Ride 46 toward Columbus and stop in Bailey's Bait & Tackle.

If the building hasn't fallen down since I was last there. Worth it for the saltiness more than the selection.

Also if you take 135 out of Indy Honey Creek Tackle just north of Bargersville is worth a stop.

canav844

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 22, 2011
    I haven't been but I've seen a shop in Bloomington show up a few times on INGO Four Seasons, run a search for more info, I know they'll be open on Saturday. Don't forget to check out Bradis on your travels to and from.

GunSlinger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 20, 2011
    Right here.
    Beside Baileys there is a new shop that just opened on Washington St. in Nashville. It's about a half block east of 135 on the north side of the street as you turn east from 135. Washington is the street between the Circle K and the T-Shirt shop. As he's just opened there isn't a lot of inventory to choose from, mostly long guns (AR and AK style) plus a few hand guns, some ammo and accessories. He does have a nice selection of soft and hard cases and holsters. I just purchased a real nice heavy duty range bag for $20.00 there a couple of days ago. It has six exterior mag pouches, 2 velcro full width/height exterior pouches a good size zippered center bag and it comes with a adjustable shoulder strap and handles. Found the same bag on Midways site on sale for $34.00, so it's a good deal.

DO stop by Baileys on St.Rd. 46 east. His inventory is mostly all used hand guns and long guns but he does have a nice variety. Also carries ammo and accessories. I just purchased a 30 round AR mag (new) stamped "Restricted Law Enforcement & Military Use Only) made by Center Industries in Kansas City for $15.00 (O.D. green only). Works better than my PMag. Last check he only had about a dozen left. His prices are fair, and he will negotiate. Charlie is a good guy.

Top Bottom