• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    Valentines day got postponed for me and my g/f till tonight. We haven't been going out for quite 2 months yet, so not looking for anywhere too expensive and fancy. I was thinking Olive Garden, but the closest one I can find is on the other side of town in Castleton. Anyone else have any good suggestions? She lives near Clermont.

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    You looking for Italian?

Sals in Brownsburg or Franks Place in Danville (on the square). Both great little non-chain Italian joints. Franks is actually real nice, and we eat there (too) often.

Dawsons Too is a new place in Brownsburg, right on 136 (Main Street) and Hornaday (in the Marsh strip mall). A bit more pricey, but a great steak place.

If you want more upscale, Ricks Boathouse up on Dandy Trail (on Eagle Creek Res.) can be nice. Definitely one notch up the price scale than the others I mentioned.

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    Looking at the Boathouse's menu I guess that's out. She doesn't like seafood, and can't stand the smell very well. Prices aren't too bad, I can handle that price range. Just not looking for Ruth's Chris steakhouse sort of prices or anything, lol.

D.B.

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 29, 2009
    Avon
    There is an Olive Garden in Avon ( about 3 blocks west of Raceway Rd. on US 36 ). Also Papa Joe Jr's is a good Italian place (about the same price as olive garden). It is located at the corner of US36 and Dan Jones Rd. Both are about 10 min.s from Clermont.

Top Bottom