• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    Greenwood
    Ok. I'm officially pissed. I was looking for one on their site yesterday when I placed an order for some other range items, but I didn't see it. Grrr

Anyways... just ordered a 42" in Olive Drab for $59.99. Shipping is $11.39 fyi. Should be here by the 16th. Thanks for the heads up Professor!

Last edited:

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    Greenwood
    I ordered the 56" black for my M1a standard. I noticed it says the internal dimension is 4" shorter than the external!

Yeah, I took that into consideration when choosing the length. No problem for me, but I could see that being an issue for some.

Just got an email from Midway. It says my order has shipped EDA is now the 15th. :yesway:

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    Are the zippers difficult or just low quality?

They just feel cheap, bind up easily, and have a little string on them that you will break. Without the string the "handle" part is short and hard to get to.

That said its still a decent buy for 60 bucks. If it were a 200 dollar bag I would complain a whole lot more.

tradertator

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    Greene County
    Vette beat me to it. Not a bad bag for the money, but the zipper pulls come off almost immediately and it feels overall a little cheap compared to an Elberstock, London Bridge, Eagle, etc...... That said, good bag for the money.

Top Bottom