• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    This video is a little long, but definitely worth watching. This is the story of a local news anchor here in Evansville who came face-to-face with an intruder in her apartment. An intruder who had taken his clothes off and had a history of violent sexual assault. Her story is chilling. She got lucky, especially since she wasn't prepared to defend herself.

The great part of her story is that she empowered herself and learned to handle a firearm and trained with a local company here in Evansville. The news story is incredible, it does a fabulous job of explaining how an incident like this changes your life. And, it emphasizes the importance of learning to defend yourself.

Definitely worth watching.

YouTube - WFIE Video

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    I've said for years that nothing converts liberals to conservatism quicker than being the victim of a violent crime. As soon as their heads are forced out of the sand they wake up and accept reality.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    A similar thing happened in Miami when I was doing a contract down there a few years back. You'd be surprised how quickly liberals become gun owners after they or their loved ones are attacked!

nobletucky

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Central Indiana
    "Good news she had her cell phone, Even better news, she is putting a gun in her hand"

You don't hear of a broadcaster saying those words, it's usaully the other way around..

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    "Good news she had her cell phone, Even better news, she is putting a gun in her hand"

You don't hear of a broadcaster saying those words, it's usaully the other way around..

That was a great ending to the story. From what I understand, Ann Komis, the anchor who stated the above line during the broadcast, always has a pistol in her purse.

I laugh out loud imagining a story like this running on the news in CA where I used to live :laugh:

Steve.43

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Wabash, IN
    Phylodog--Amen to that. I'm 66 years old and I don't think one year of that age ever went by that I didn't see some liberal converted in just that way; i.e., when it affects them adversely in a personal way, they change their tunes in a hurry. Unfortunately, most of the time it doesn't seem to be a lifetime change. When the crisis is over, they go right back to believing and preaching the same old nonsense. Go figure.

indyjoe

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 20, 2008
    Indy - South
    Great video. I've trained a few women in my day. Something that you will never forget is when one comes back and thanks you because she didn't get raped. There is no replacement for a pistol as an equalizer of force.

Goodcat

From a place you cannot see…
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    152   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    New Pal
    As they filmed him walking by in hand cuffs, he said "tell her I'm sorry" I'm sorry he didn't get shot.

flagtag

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Westville, IL

You are SO right! If something like that happened here in IL, the state police would suggest (in fact they already do) that women carry a comb, keys, nail file, and a tongue depressor for defense. Yeah, THAT will work!

Thank your lucky stars, or God, that you all don't live in the Naziwannabe state.

huawilso

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 8, 2008
    New Castle, In
    This is why every home needs to be protected by a firearms. Great video, wake up America. This is proof that we need an armed society. I hope for the day when a home invader is shot and killed and maybe that will cause other would be intruders to stop and think before they enter.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom