New York AG Files Lawsuit Against Worlds Largest Beef Producer…

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gunmetalgray

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 14, 2021
    not lost, wandering...
    There used to be a problem with huge herds of buffalo farting and causing:
    • Global Cooling
    • Global Warming
    • Climate Change
    View attachment 336686

The government was able to find a solution a couple centuries ago.

View attachment 336687
    Eliminating the buffalo eliminated the Native Americans who relied on them. Not the first time government went after a people's food source.

Kdf101

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Sullivan County
    Remember when Eliot Spitzer (aka "Client #9" of the famed "Emperor's Club") was Attorney General of New York? NY AG has always been a joke of an office. It's the political stepping-stone to Governor, and since Wall Street is located there, it's the Star Wars Bar Scene of legal grand-standing against capitalism. My wife has liberal relatives who live there, and seeing how big of a freak you can send to Albany is the long-standing political sport of those people.

When Client #9 was NY AG, his claim-to-fame was filing suit after suit against Wall Street Banks. I can still remember the squeaky squeal of delight in my wife's uncle's voice, as he beamed with pride, saying "Oh, Eliot Spitzer will BE the next Governor of New York!" (...while he was setting himself up for charges of interstate trafficking in hookers...)
    I wonder if the people who vote this will still be squeaking with delight as they are being led into the “showers”? My guess is yeah, right up till the end most of them will be.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    I wonder if the people who vote this will still be squeaking with delight as they are being led into the “showers”? My guess is yeah, right up till the end most of them will be.
    What is ironic, is that these same people couldn't quit talking about how much nicer Rudy Giuliani cleaned up the city, after decades of Democrat rot. They actually moved away to Texas (!) for a time, to get away from it. So then we get the endless crap about how insufferable Texans are. They can't be happy anywhere. But that Rudy was a nice man. And "stop and frisk." They liked stop and frisk. You know, when the Police could stop and frisk those...(black people).

...so yeah, basically, you're right. They will maintain it, right up to the train cars. These people are the farthest thing from civil libertarians you can possibly get. Except they were card-carrying ACLU members. I just keep listening to see what contradiction they'll come up with next.

Last edited:

Lmo1131

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2020
    east of the Pacific
    Step 1: Create strict food safety regulations that small producers can't afford to implement, thereby consolidating food and animal production

Which is exactly what is going on over in Pennsylvania with Amish farmer Amos Miller’s business; assets seized in police raid(s), can’t use his own crops to feed HIS livestock and family.

Easy targets the Amish; they don’t believe the “English” court system and they generally don’t vote.

But the “don’t vote” part is changing today as dozens of young Amish stepped up and registered to vote Republican on the sidewalk outside the courthouse where Miller’s case is being defended (pro bono) by Robert Barnes.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    View attachment 336649
    Looks like a turd in a wig.
    iu

Top Bottom