• Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I think vegetarians are loony to begin with, not to mention unnatural. We have incisors and canines for a reason.

Exactly. I think they have the causation reversed. How can something you havent done yet cause the insanity of vegitarianism? I would argue you are already mental to stop eating meat. Being a vegitarian is simply an outward symptom of that mental illness.

This study is kinda like saying "He shot himself in the head because he is dead."

dusty88

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 11, 2014
    United States
    I think vegetarians are loony to begin with, not to mention unnatural. We have incisors and canines for a reason.

I agree that our digestive tract and physiology are clearly that of an omnivore.

However, if you discuss this with a staunch vegetarian, just know that the incisors and canines are just a name and actually our canines are more similar to herbivores than of carnivores. Our molars are kind of a hybrid (clearly omnivorous).

There are other aspects of our digestive tract that are better evidence. Herbivores have a way to utilize fiber. Most are multi-stomached; others like the horse have a large cecum whereas we have a tiny appendix more like a dog.

It's also common sense to suspect there is a lot missing in a vegan diet that people aren't even aware of . B12 is one that we know about; if you don't supplement that properly or eat some animal products you WILL have a deficiency. Contrary to some of the falsehood on the internet, the B12 from yeast is not the appropriate form. You simply cannot receive adequate nutrients on a vegan diet without manufactured supplementation.

Top Bottom