• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Just tried to get on the site that I have been on all day. I was faced with a new screen indicating the need for a two step login procedure. Thankfully the email that I use on INGO is current, and I was able to receive the email with the 6 digit code.

So I would guess we have had issues of someone trying to get in that wasn't supposed to?

And sorry if this is in the wrong forum or has been previously posted. I did a search for login and nothing new came up.

:D

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    If I remember right, there were a few threads with members claiming their accounts were hijacked.

So mods likely added it to attempt to prevent more.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Somewhat discussed here

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Yep. It sucks. But you should be able to save your device for 30 days at a time.
    Do the verification codes work for different devices?

Looks like it worked on the phone used to authenticate the desktop. It was a PIA to work around the video add that kept loading though, before logged in.

Any tips of tricks to make this simpler appreciated. TIA! :ingo:

Looks like we will have to do this all over again, on all devices used, again in 30 days?

I have a lot of devices laying around. Looks I may want to limit INGO to a couple of them?

Last edited:

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Do the verification codes work for different devices?

Looks like it worked on the phone used to authenticate the desktop. It was a PIA to work around the video add that kept loading though, before logged in.

Any tips of tricks to make this simpler appreciated. TIA! :ingo:

Looks like we will have to do this all over again, on all devices used, again in 30 days?

I have a lot of devices laying around. Looks I may want to limit INGO to a couple of them?
    Yeah. Limiting the number of devices isn't a bad idea I guess. I'm on my phone 99% when I INGO.

The first time is kinda a pain. But each time after that, it's pretty simple.

jerrob

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 1, 2013
    Cumberland Plateau
    Ok, tech illiterate member here so this was like doing my own taxes while drunk................and in Roman numerals.
    I signed in, they sent me an email confirmation # and I inserted it, it then generated what looked like a list of locker combinations and told me to put them somewhere safe.
    Why do I need the list of numbers?

FYI mods, you've bout hit the limits of my smarts, it's only downhill from here.

Last edited:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Those are codes you can use for the 2fa if you don't have access to the authenticator app or your email.
    Yep, I just emailed them to myself. I don't do INGO very often from my phone, but if I do, I have access to my email also. I guess I will need to figure out how to copy/paste on my phone though. :nailbite:

Top Bottom