Not open for further replies.

B40B

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 29, 2020
    Valparaiso
    Hey there,

Name is Scott, located in Northwest Indiana. Have a love for all things firearms. 9 year Army vet. My ultimate pleasure is in long range, reloading and developing the perfect round for each firearm.

Thanks for having me, hopefully can make some contacts here and continue on the journey and better my ability as a shooter.

Thanks

TheWingMaster

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2021
    Fort Wayne
    Hey there,

Name is Scott, located in Northwest Indiana. Have a love for all things firearms. 9 year Army vet. My ultimate pleasure is in long range, reloading and developing the perfect round for each firearm.

Thanks for having me, hopefully can make some contacts here and continue on the journey and better my ability as a shooter.

Thanks
    Welcome man,

From your interests, you sound like an 11 bang bang. I’m currently a line medic in the Nasty Girls (save the jokes please lol.)

What kind of platforms are you using for long range? I’m currently looking for a 6.5 creed or a 7mm-08 for sporting/hunting fun.

B40B

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 29, 2020
    Valparaiso
    Welcome man,

From your interests, you sound like an 11 bang bang. I’m currently a line medic in the Nasty Girls (save the jokes please lol.)

What kind of platforms are you using for long range? I’m currently looking for a 6.5 creed or a 7mm-08 for sporting/hunting fun.
    No Infantry for me. I was a 12M my entire carrier. Was used mostly in the medical response/flight line safety (Did get to support some of the bigger dogs overseas, but mostly glorified medics with QRT). I currently shoot .22lr, .243, 338LM for long range. Looking for something in 6.5 myself just haven't found the right one.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom