• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 20, 2008
    Granite Falls, NC
    Just got this today via trade with an INGO member...I was skeptical at first, but the more I handle it and learn about it, the more I like it! Its a FEG PJK-9HP, a Hungarian BHP clone. Beautiful deep blued finish, lock up is tight as a drum, and the trigger is pretty decent, as the magazine disconnect has been removed. One of the things I ran across in researching this gun is that FEG made them as part of a military contract that was later cancelled, and the built quality is regarded as exceptional. I can't argue with it...like I said, its tight as a drum and feels very solid in the hand, and I can't wait to get it to the range!

IMG_4310.jpg

Borrowed the picture from the ad...its the same gun, I'm just too lazy to take one of my own right now. Thanks again to the gentleman I acquired this from, and I hope you like mine as much as I like yours!

POTI

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2009
    BHP one of the all time great design's and the FEG model is very well made. I am jealous looks purdy!

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 20, 2008
    Granite Falls, NC
    To be honest, the photo doesn't do it justice. The finish is a lot deeper than it appears, and the grip panels are very detailed. Like I said, I was skeptical of trading what I did for it, and I agonized over the decision...but now I'm glad I did.

I've never owned a Hi-Power before, clone or otherwise. This gun really is an excellent firearm, and its easy to see why John Browning has the reputation that he does. It appears to share many characteristics with the 1911, and I've no doubt that it'll be a very smooth shooting 9mm.

Richard

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Congrats MyGlock! I carried a BHP back in the late 80's - early 90's and they are a little on the heavy side to lug around all day but they certainly are great weapons, I really wish I had not sold mine off.

Just a heads up mine was a little finicky about ammunition so I had to have two different recoil springs, one heavier one for +P carrry ammunition & a lighter spring for the softer target ammunition.

Anyway I hope it shoots as good as it looks! I will be looking forward to reading your first range report!

midshark

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2009
    MI
    I also have one of those, and really like it. They are nice guns. Parts are interchageable with the Browning HP as far as I know.

mwilson

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 13, 2009
    franklin
    feg

i have had one of these for about 15 years. very well made gun. mine is not finicky about ammo. have shot everything from xtp's to ball thru it. about 400 rounds thru it without any malfunction except it does not like fully loaded mag.leave the mag one round shy of full. trust it so much it is my bedroom gun. only complaint is a very heavy trigger pull.

Top Bottom