• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rocketscientist

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2014
    Valparaiso
    Night sights, and a light, sure. Those things are practical and useful. More mags, absolutely. Factory only like others have said. IMHO, however, don't go messing with the internals of the gun. They are perfectly fine as-is. Training is the key above anything you could possibly buy. I have my first G22 that is still shooting perfect after 15 years and countless thousands of rounds. I wouldn't change a thing about it.

mrortega

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    Just west of Evansville
    Update on magazines: I found a place called Ammunition Depot that showed new Glock gen 4 mags for $21.97ea. I ordered 3 for my 19, 2 each for my 23 and 21. I placed the order on 12-18 and just received them this morning in Evansville. They came from Orlando, FL. With the cost of Fedex freight of $16.10 that averages the cost of the mags at $24.27ea. I think that's a bargain in anybody's book and to get 4 day delivery over a weekend in the Christmas season is great. I'm glad to add them to my supplier list.

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    Greenwood
    Update on magazines: I found a place called Ammunition Depot that showed new Glock gen 4 mags for $21.97ea. I ordered 3 for my 19, 2 each for my 23 and 21. I placed the order on 12-18 and just received them this morning in Evansville. They came from Orlando, FL. With the cost of Fedex freight of $16.10 that averages the cost of the mags at $24.27ea. I think that's a bargain in anybody's book and to get 4 day delivery over a weekend in the Christmas season is great. I'm glad to add them to my supplier list.

Not bad. Glad you got what you were looking for :thumbsup:

croy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Apr 22, 2012
    Indiana
    What I do to my glocks

#1 Trijicon HD's
    #2 Vickers Mag release and slide release
    #3 Grip plug

I've also already got the mags and ammo, if you don't that'd be #2.

#4 is optional and not sure if I'll keep it, but I bought a ZEV trigger kit. Have yet to try it, I've also not carried since putting this in.

mrortega

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    Just west of Evansville
    What I do to my glocks

#1 Trijicon HD's
    #3 Grip plug

#4 is optional and not sure if I'll keep it, but I bought a ZEV trigger kit. Have yet to try it, I've also not carried since putting this in.
    The grip plug makes the gun look cool but how about if you have to grasp a mag that doesn't drop free when empty in a tactical situation? You can't do it as easily if there is a plug in.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    What I do to my glocks

#1 Trijicon HD's
    #3 Grip plug

Just a question as to why you feel the grip plug and extended slide stop lever are needed accessories?

Irukanji

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 24, 2013
    SW Indiana
    Just made the purchase to the glock 19. I am looking specifically for 33 round mags. And other possible glock accessories.

What items do you recommend? Id like a solid car holster. Ive been looking are gum creek car holsters. Any opinions on that? Other truck suggestions for holters.

Thanks ahead of time for in put.

Consider putting some new sights on it. I put some Tru glows on and it makes a difference, IMO

Top Bottom