• Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Tonight at 10:00pm on History2 channel.

Host of Top-Shots stars in this new firearms related show. Looks interesting.

sloughfoot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Huntertown, IN
    I watched the show. I don't know how they can be proud of the groups they shot at 50 and 100 yards.

Pretty sad performance, especially since they shot them from sandbags.

Totally disappointing. Somebody needs to show them how to shoot from position as a rifleman does.

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    I suppose I'm easily entertained. I just watched TS on my computer. I really enjoyed it. I don't want to spoil it for anyone, so I'll just say that I was really happy to see one of the first two people eliminated and humbled. It doesn't pay to be arrogant and insulting before one has put any rounds down range. I watched the first episode here: Top Shot — Season 4 Full Episodes — History.com Videos
    cleardot.gif

looney2ns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2011
    Evansville, In
    I suppose I'm easily entertained. I just watched TS on my computer. I really enjoyed it. I don't want to spoil it for anyone, so I'll just say that I was really happy to see one of the first two people eliminated and humbled. It doesn't pay to be arrogant and insulting before one has put any rounds down range. I watched the first episode here: Top Shot — Season 4 Full Episodes — History.com Videos
    cleardot.gif

Wrong show. Op is talking about Top Guns, not Top Shot. ;)

Mat250

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Watched it this morning, I thought it was great. It kind of reminded me of a really well put together youtube video. The show had a simple plan of a few guys hanging out and doing a little talking and shooting about three guns, it works. I never knew I wanted a M14 so bad. Definitely worth a watch.

TomN

'tis but a flesh wound!
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Elkhart
    I was entertained. Didn't cover anything I didn't already know but it was better than most of the shows on tv. Plus it'll be nice to see some of the Top Shot contestants again.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    I didn't think it was a bad show. Kind of nice to see that Colby actually gets to have a little fun now since he has been standing back and watching people shoot.

Saiga223

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I thought the show was good too, I can't see how you could be a gun aficionado and not like it. I mean, sure you didn't learn anything and you can probably shoot better groups at 50/100 yard, but it was still entertaining IMHO. I was just hyped to see a Mosin getting some prime time like that (although the bolt on that one was really sticky).

MrSmitty

Master of useless information
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    New Albany
    I think its always a good thing to see Gary James, he's forgot more about guns than most of us will ever know, and kinda neat to see Colby shoot also

Top Bottom