• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • flightsimmer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    S.E. Indy
    The real difference I see is it's width, being 12+1 it has a double stack magazine and the longer magazine extension option. But I would like to see one to compare to my LCP.

I already have a compact 12+1, 9mm with 3 magazines for a total of 37 rounds, if that's not enough then I'd better find a hiding place.

Last edited:

skydelta34

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Slide width is 0.81" pretty hard to find a reflex to put on it. They will have to make a smaller reflex sight.
    Pretty soon slides will be so thin you'll only be able to put something on top the slide like a blade at the rear with a notch cut out of it and something like a dot at the front of the slide which you can see through the notch. Either that or a McDonald's straw.

flightsimmer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    S.E. Indy
    And it can use the same holster as your current LCP.
    Holster!!!!! What holster? You mean they make holsters for these little things, well I'll be. Next thing you'll be telling me is that Biden isn't fit to be president. LOL.

I'm sorry, I didn't think it would be nessasary to use purple.

Last edited:

hopper68

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    Pike County
    Holster!!!!! What holster? You mean they make holsters for these little things, well I'll be. Next thing you'll be telling me is that Biden isn't fit to be president. LOL.
    For some I recommend carrying in the front pocket with no holster in hopes of self fixing. One does not need to die to receive a Darwin Award, just do something to prevent procreating.

shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    near Bedford on a whole lot of land.
    For some I recommend carrying in the front pocket with no holster in hopes of self fixing. One does not need to die to receive a Darwin Award, just do something to prevent procreating.
    Front pocket carry with a trigger guard cover thingy almost ten years now. Never worried about it. On the off chance it could go off (same chance as in a full holster), my other knee is more at risk than my junk.

hpclayto

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   1
    Nov 8, 2008
    If it’s still pocketable I’m in. Love my LCP II for the rare times that I pocket carry. More bullets is always better.

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    362   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    A gen I LCP has been my work pocket carry for years. Totally reliable and i can shoot it well. I have a Hogue grip on mine which means the Max is probably about the same thickness. Definitely will be getting one when available. I carry with an extended 7 round mag so a couple 12 rounders will be included.

goob469

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 20, 2011
    I have an LCP as my "politically correct" carry gun (i.e. when you can't carry a larger gun due to clothing restrictions - weddings, funerals, swimsuit and etc.). I have been looking to upgrade and this might be it but, has anyone seen the size specs - compared to an LCP / LCP 2? I keep reading it's "close to" the same size.

Top Bottom