• ...and so much more!
  • schafe

Master
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Monroe Co.
    9hua86.jpg

My first venture into AR land. I'm a real beginner on these.
    I thought I needed a "modern" rifle since I only had WWll vintage rifles up to this point.
    I bought this @ Bradis last weekend during their festivities.
    I am hoping to run some rounds through it this weekend. Maybe Sunday @ Atterbury? Just don't know yet.:dunno:
    Thanks to the helpful guys at Bradis for spending the time to answer all my novice questions.
    They fed me lunch, I talked with Shooter521 inside, and BWFrame @ the INGO stand outside, and bought a new INGO shirt too.It's always good to talk to other INGOers.
    Bradis made it all too much fun to part with my money.:yesway:

PaulF

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Nice rifle! Great choice with the Rock River, let us all know how it goes. Have you thought about making any modifications or adding any accessories...optic, maybe?

Enjoy!

-Paul

jkirby

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    Kokomo/Bunker hill
    great choice on the Rock River Ar15. I just got my Mid length Lar-15 and I love it. it has been nothing but flawless and everything i could ask for in a rifle. super accurate quality made rifle.

schafe

Master
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Monroe Co.
    I guess you guys could be right about this AR disease I hear tell of.:)::)::)::):
    I have to say, though, the ole piggy bank is lookin' kinda emaciated right now. I'm waiting on payday just for ammo!!

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Great choice on a first AR!!! Rock River makes among the best of the ARs, although many are so good you would be hard pressed to tell one from another.

For what it's worth, I had Rock River build a competition AR for my daughter as a Christmas gift many years ago. That rifle has been flat out amazing, although the person using it is a pretty good shot! :D

Enjoy!!!!

jl-scott

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2011
    I got a Rock River also a couple of weeks ago and shot it for the first time today. Very smooth action and shot 150 rounds without missing a beat. You will be very happy with it! :)

jl-scott

Bikerdad61

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Dec 4, 2010
    Sullivan
    I guess you guys could be right about this AR disease I hear tell of.:)::)::)::):
    I have to say, though, the ole piggy bank is lookin' kinda emaciated right now. I'm waiting on payday just for ammo!!

+1 A week ago I had one AR15 and now I have 3. When the fever hits it hits hard :laugh: Next payday it's time for more ammo.:D

schafe

Master
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Monroe Co.
    Well I ran about 50 rounds thru it @ Atterbury Sunday. It zeroed quickly and ran like a top. I can see I'll need some more mags and ammo right quickly.
    I'm pretty sure Chickenman liked it too.:) Smiles all around:yesway:

INcountryboy

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 10, 2012
    Connersville
    Can't go wrong with Rock River. Mine zeroed very fast as well. Even the RRA tactical carry handle I later ordered zeroed fast. ARs are great; buying all that ammo, not so much.

Top Bottom