• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    Got some great INGO fleeces in the other day. Hope to have these for sale once we launch the online store. You might notice the mods wearing these. They are all black with the INGO Logo. Good quality and zip up the front with a bunch of pockets with zippers. Hope to get more pics up soon!

23016641.jpg

14.75 oz 100% no-pill polyester Therma fleece shell with black water resistant nylon trim

low4075006.jpg

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    1st post updated with fleece info. Not sure if these will be available at the 1500. Will keep everyone updated in this thread.

MontereyC6

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 16, 2008
    Greenwood
    I was able to fondle Esrice's fleece jacket this morning and I can say that they are well made and would have been perfect weight for hanging out at the birthday party/bonfire that I was at this evening. You can count me in for one in 2XL.

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    Cool. Thanks for the feedback! :yesway:

I was able to fondle Esrice's fleece jacket this morning and I can say that they are well made and would have been perfect weight for hanging out at the birthday party/bonfire that I was at this evening. You can count me in for one in 2XL.

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    Looks like a north face knock off...any chance at getting an actual north face embroidered? I would take one of those and a stocking hat. And if you aren't willing to do it, would you allow the rights to be given out so I can do it personally?

Top Bottom