• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Mjr.Malfunction

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2021
    GOSHEN
    I hope all are having a good weekend, safe and with family.
    Just joined a couple of days ago and I'm still looking around the site . A lot of info to be had here. Can't help but notice that new Indiana gun laws are a very popular topic and I must say it seems that everyone keeps up with the latest on that front. Things are looking pretty good for HB1639!

I am a big fan of Grand Power firearms and own 2 already. I am hoping to meet others in Indiana who own one or more of them. The hardware is as good as it gets but support and aftermarket are a bit lacking. I hope that maybe another fan of them might be able to point me in the right direction.

Every one enjoy your weekend and remember these things: Be nice to your neighbors (even the ones you might not know well), Be nicer still to your family, and always, always carry!

Fred Yoder AKA Mjr.Malfunction

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Welcome and enjoy the open forum. Everything is freely discussed as long as it stays in a civilized manner. This is the best forum I've ever found for freedom of speech in modern times.

BJones

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Aug 26, 2009
    Noblesville/Westfld
    :welcome: from Hamilton County!! You might consider becoming a site supporter, it cost $20 per year and will immediately get your 50 post so you can participate in all benefits of the site as well as the classifieds. Also the site supporters help pay the huge expense of operating this great forum.

Mjr.Malfunction

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2021
    GOSHEN
    :welcome: from Hamilton County!! You might consider becoming a site supporter, it cost $20 per year and will immediately get your 50 post so you can participate in all benefits of the site as well as the classifieds. Also the site supporters help pay the huge expense of operating this great forum.
    That is my plan. Thanks

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom