Not open for further replies.

chefjerome

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Hi Everyone!
    I am a 26 yr old soon to be married(april) Chef living in on the NE side of Indy. My fiance's grandfather is a long time gunsmith and although I'd been plinking with friends a few times, I recently began to look into purchasing a firearm for myself. After much discussion with her grandfather, he suggested I start with a brand new ruger mark II that he had for some time. A couple months later when I finally decided to buy it, he GAVE it to me! While I highly doubt I would ever need a gun for home defense, its nice to know its there. Mostly I want to use it for target shooting, which I have found to be a VERY exciting hobby. In the 2 weeks I've had the gun, I've been to popguns twice to use the range. I am very lucky that my soon to be wife has no issues with being around guns because I know not all guys are that lucky. She actually told me she is excited to learn how to use it and go to the range with me. I look forward to reading posts and learning more about my new favorite constitutional amendment!
    -Jeremy

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    :welcome:to INGO. Glad you joined!

When you're finished with esrice's list, we have black rifles to show you.:laugh:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom