New Matrix release blockbuster or bust? First preview.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • EyeCarry

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 10, 2014
    Bloomington
    Maybe, just maybe, may have to see it on the big screen first.
    I don't care to go to the theater much, but for some movies, well, I may have to make an exception for this one.

Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you
    Not gonna lie, I’m super excited about this release. I’m a huge fan of the Matrix series. I’ve been watching all the teasers and trailers, and will be first in line to see this on the big screen.

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    Ok, hoisting my nerd flag.

I saw the first one in the theater in 99 at 14. Blew my ****ing mind. I spent a lot of time on whatisthematrix.com reading all I could and even used to input "cheat codes" for extra hidden content. I had my own fan web page and spent lots of time in matrix forums and such.

Saw the second one in the theater three times saw the third one in the theater at least twice.

Watched em all 1000 times since (including the Animatrix). Watched nearly all the extra behind the scenes stuff.

Huge huge matrix fan. At one point I could quote the bible verses referenced on the license plates during the highway scene in reloaded.

In 2019 they did a 20 year anniversary release. Went to the theater to see it again.

I'm extremely excited for the new one.
    I have a couple concerns but I'm not going to dwell on them. I watched the trailer a couple times and now it's matrix black out for me until I see it. I want to go into it fresh.

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    There are only a few "series" movies I've really enjoyed. Funny that Reeves has been in 2 of them (Matrix and John Wick).

As usual, the CGI and action sequences look astounding. Hope the story isn't too deep/twisted to follow.

Just finished re-watching the Marvel main story line in prep for Black Widow to drop into regular Disney+. Next up is the new Bond flick. Looks like The Matrix will round out my year of movies.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Big disappointment IMO. This guy summed it up perfectly:

Oh and if you've never watched any of his videos, these are most definitely NSFW or family friendly. You've been warned.

"F off film"... :lmfao:

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    It honestly was not that bad especially when compared to 2 and 3. That being said in order to "understand" this one I highly recommend making sure you have seen the original trilogy and The Animatrix first. I enjoyed Neil Patrick Harris in his role and have to say I agree with his observations about humanity in general.

Top Bottom