• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kitty

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 4, 2010
    Whiting
    Ok, I'm a horrible INGO member and can't even qualify for lurker status for over a year.

However, I'm trying to find out about the new laws they are working on in Indy and what it means to those of use that already have a lifetime LTCH. Can someone point me to the thread on this or give me a basic answer.

Thanks!

Joniki

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NE Indiana
    From what I understand the state is waiving the fees for future LTCH licenses. No refunds for the rest of us.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    So, the tax payers are footing the bill from now on? Will replacement Larrys be free, too?

Something, something, theft, something.

cayce

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2018
    Carmel
    From what I understand the state is waiving the fees for future LTCH licenses. No refunds for the rest of us.

As of this mornings news that is correct. I would RATHER get a refund but remember the Bible story of the farmer who hired people morning, noon and night. The morning people complained because ALL got same pay. Moral is we got our lifetime LTC permits and were happy for it. Lots of Americans can't.

croy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Apr 22, 2012
    Indiana
    As of this mornings news that is correct. I would RATHER get a refund but remember the Bible story of the farmer who hired people morning, noon and night. The morning people complained because ALL got same pay. Moral is we got our lifetime LTC permits and were happy for it. Lots of Americans can't.

Id rather majority of people not have to pay then a **** refund. It was a crime to have to pay it but that was years ago. Whatever

CraigAPS

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 26, 2016
    Muncie
    So, if I read the bill correctly, if made law, the lifetime LTCH would be free, but there would still be a fee for 5 year versions? And, if you get a 5 year LTCH and get it approved by the ATF (how is not in the bill that I could find), then you no longer have to go through a NICS check for the period of that license? Is this to entice current Lifetime LTCH holders to pay for the 5 year (as it has been added that one can hold both simultaneously) just to not have to go through the NICS check to buy a firearm?

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Urimun
    Top Bottom