• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TomJefferson

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 22, 2013
    When did INGO increase the minimum number of posts to 50 in order to view pictures in the classified section? I also can't send PM's either. I usually use this site for the sole purpose of browsing the classifieds. I have bought guns through here before and now I can't even send PM's. I guess I will have to start spamming threads to increase my post count to the 50 post threshold? I hope INGO administrators had a solid reason for doing this, because it is inconvenient.

If someone could link the post of the changed rules I would appreciate it.

public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    spiderman_crying.gif

The Keymaster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Manistee County, MI
    Well this thread won't last long. It's really not that hard to participate in discussions. It's really easy to contribute news articles. This is a community, so do your part, get your 50 posts, and quit whining.

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    Old INGO rules actually

You must have a quality post count of 50 or more. This policy is in place to help weed out scammers/spammers and gives our members a chance to get a feel for you as a board member. Do not attempt to gain access to the classifieds by posting a bunch of "one liners". That will not work. Thank you and enjoy the classifieds!

and:

The fine print that you read and agreed to before registering on INGunOwners.com

Registration to this forum is free! We do insist that you abide by the rules and policies detailed below. If you agree to the terms, please check the 'I agree' checkbox and press the 'Register' button below. If you would like to cancel the registration, click here to return to the forums index.

Although the administrators and moderators of INGunOwners will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of INGunOwners, nor Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message.

By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violate of any laws.

The owners of INGunOwners reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...es-forum-tips-please-read-before-posting.html

But I'm sure you knew this already. It's not like its a secret.

atvdave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    SW Indiana
    When did INGO increase the minimum number of posts to 50 in order to view pictures in the classified section? I also can't send PM's either. I usually use this site for the sole purpose of browsing the classifieds. I have bought guns through here before and now I can't even send PM's. I guess I will have to start spamming threads to increase my post count to the 50 post threshold? I hope INGO administrators had a solid reason for doing this, because it is inconvenient.

If someone could link the post of the changed rules I would appreciate it.

If that's the only reason you are here, then your better off going elsewhere. Facebook if full of free gun buy & sale sights.

Top Bottom