• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    When did INGO increase the minimum number of posts to 50 in order to view pictures in the classified section? I also can't send PM's either. I usually use this site for the sole purpose of browsing the classifieds. I have bought guns through here before and now I can't even send PM's. I guess I will have to start spamming threads to increase my post count to the 50 post threshold? I hope INGO administrators had a solid reason for doing this, because it is inconvenient.

If someone could link the post of the changed rules I would appreciate it.

Shill accounts are hard to keep track of sometimes.
    Common mistake.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I'm on a few other sites.....all of them require a certain number of posts before PMing or participating in classifieds, and some require you to be a PAID member before having much of any participation, you can't even get into certain parts of the forum without paying.........yet people still get on here and cry about needing 50 posts. Whatever.

The Keymaster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Manistee County, MI
    I had to read the OP's post 3 times, because I just could not believe that anyone would type a post like that here. I am really not sorry he is being inconvenienced. I really don't care what he likes. We all had to do the same thing as newbs.

public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Anyone got a GIF of a baby crying?
    baby-crying-o.gif

Mackey

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    interwebs
    OP : This will explain everything. If you want to get to the part about the 50 posts, advance to about 2:50.

[video=youtube;DEH56tVLiDs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=DEH56tVLiDs#t=17 1[/video]

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    OP : This will explain everything. If you want to get to the part about the 50 posts, advance to about 2:50.

[video=youtube;DEH56tVLiDs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=DEH56tVLiDs#t=17 1[/video]

Nice! :lmfao:
    :+1: rep inbound!!!

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    If this rule wasn't enforced I wouldn't of learned so much and I probably wouldn't of stayed if this was like Armslist. It so easy to get 50 posts If you can't you may be brain dead and probably shouldn't own a firearm.

Top Bottom