New Facebook group I started for the N.E. corner.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Drakkule

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Butler,IN. 46721
    I have responded, if it didn't work send me another request, this is my first attempt at something like this. I am starting this group so that people in my area can hang out, talk guns, and maybe get together and do some shooting, and share knowledge with each other. Hope you like it, and thanks to anyone that joins.

Drakkule

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Butler,IN. 46721
    I just set it up to be able to get together with people in our area and shoot, and talk guns. It just seemed easier to do a Facebook page, than putting up a post on here. You don't have to live in the North East corner, that's just where i live and thought it would be nice to do something local. I don't mind driving to shoots once in awhile, but there doesn't seem to be any held close, so this page can make it easier to set things like that up for people closer to home.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    For the life of me I don't see the attraction to FaceBook. Never been there, probably never will.

Must be showing my age.

Drakkule

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Butler,IN. 46721
    Facebook isn't for everyone, it is just the easiest place to start something like this when your not wanting to start a website just for our area, we have INGO for that. I can understand not wanting to sign up just for this page, when we come up with a get together, i will be posting it on INGO, after all it is my favorite site on the web.

Sailor

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 5, 2008
    Fort Wayne
    There is a social group right here on INGO for the NE corner of the state. Why not just use that, and start posting in it to give it more activity.

Top Bottom