• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bollorollo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 18, 2011
    Indiana
    As I found out with the new mapping of the Congressional Districts I now fall under Andrea Carson:xmad:... As we all know he is Anti-Gun and has many policies which seem to help those who are illegally in our country then those who are citizens PLUS he leads one of the worst if not the worst district in Indiana when it comes to Crime, Education, and jobs. Hopefully since they remap the districts in Indiana like the 7th district we have many more who feel the same about him and elect a new congress person for the 7th district. The 7th District now goes farther west and south past 465 unlike it did before which HOPEFULLY will be a factor and enough votes to rid this person of his seat...

Last edited:

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    He "inherited" the seat from his grandmother Julia, a product of the 'rat machine under Andy Jacobs, who had previously been godmother of welfare fraud in Marion County. Andre's qualifications, as I recall, include barely scraping by in school, and being a diaperhead.

DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    Just got a nice little questionnaire from Andre. He wants to know what issues "his constituency" (my quotes) believe are important. They made the mistake of listing "Other" with space for an explanation. I checked other and stated getting him out of office is the most pressing issue for District 7.

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    Gonna be tough to get rid of Andre; the District's been gerrymandered to give Democrats a fairly safe seat. And, of course, the new remote voting rules give the Democrats all kinds of room to cheat outside of Center Township that they didn't have before it was allowed.

Top Bottom