• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Vince49

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 13, 2010
    Indy urban west.
    Fed EX tracking says my new 550B is on the truck and out for delivery! :yesway: USPS tracking says my case of Montana Gold 124gr. JHP should arrive today too! Almost ready!:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

Vince49

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 13, 2010
    Indy urban west.
    Almost ready.

It got here about ten thirty this morning. Assembled and bolted down,first two stations are set. I am stuck until my bullets get here though. :( Post Office has had them since Monday(according to USPS tracking) and they are still not here! :xmad: I cannot set stations 3 and 4 or make any ammo until the pseudo gov. agency builds a fire under their mule! :noway:

Vince49

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 13, 2010
    Indy urban west.
    No Boolets, no joy.

It appears that once again the fine folks at the U.S. Post Office have blown a perfectly swell opportunity to deliver on time. :rolleyes: The USPS tracking site says my bullets were processed through their sort facility in Kalispell MT on Tues 07/03 with a delivery date today 07/07. They lied. Oh well maybe Monday? If their mule hasn't croaked! :horse: Meanwhile I have a press set up mostly,(cannot set the dies in stations 3 & 4 without the bullets I want to use), powder (Titegroup), primers(CCI 500) and lots of cases. For lack of anything more constructive to do at the moment I guess I will post some pictures. :)

Dillon550B024.jpg

Dillon550B028.jpg

Dillon550B033.jpg

Dillon550B011.jpg

Last edited:

BGDave

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    207   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    Beech Grove
    Lots of win in those pics. Strong mount, roller handle, bullet tray, extra toolhead with stand and the nifty primer flip tray. Very nice movable press platform too.

Vince49

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 13, 2010
    Indy urban west.
    Still bored.

Still twiddling thumbs here in ammo land so I made a stand to hold the primer pickup tubes. Full ones go in the stand with the pickup side up and empty's with the discharge side up so that the primers are oriented correctly and I can see at a glance how many I have loaded (100 in this case). :)

Dillon550B036.jpg

Dillon550B037.jpg

Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Feb 23, 2010
    Converse Indiana
    Nice! There was a fella a while back that sold cnc aluminum blocks that were milled out to hold primer tubes. I picked one up and it helps out alot! I have 10 of each primer tubes and it speeds up production being able to have your primers ready to go. Pistol rounds with using the case feeder I can load a k in a little over an hour. Dillon rocks!

Top Bottom