• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HighStrung

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 5, 2010
    Pendleton
    So my cousin started a new clothing line called Threads of Rebellion. It's a new startup so he's ordering them as the orders come in to him, but he's getting his bulk order put together now. I've just preordered five from him for myself, they are expected to be delivered next week (though he already has them in hand a says the look great). I figured I would put the word out on INGO because many of you guys/girls are like minded and might have an interest as well. Below are some pics of his initial run of clothing. Some of these are avail in different color option than what I used for a pic. Feel free to check out his facebook page listed at the bottom of the pics or go to his actual website where you can place an order directly. What do you all think? Have any suggestions for future items? He does plan on doing some hooded and non-hooded sweat shirts come fall, but for now he's staying with the T's. Note, he doesn't consider the shirts political, but more along the lines of American heritage (nor is he recommending revolution).

starsnbars.jpg

sonsofliberty.jpg

minuteman.jpg

glorynotprey.jpg

donttread2.jpg

whiskyrebellion.jpg

usordinance.jpg

The Threads of Revolution facebook page can be found at the following link and the link to his actual website is listed below that, thanks in advance for your support and feedback.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/ThreadsofRevolution

http://www.threadsofrevolution.com/

Last edited:

HighStrung

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 5, 2010
    Pendleton
    Does he have a website that is NOT Facebook for those of us who don't use that site?

Yep, sorry that I didn't get the link on the initial post, have updated the original post with the direct website link at the bottom of the page as well.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom