• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • knobcreeknut

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 18, 2008
    shelbyville
    I just won the auction on a new .223 can. anyone ever heard of beaver creek armory? dont know anything about it other than it is on a form 3 at the manufactuer. just couldn't pass it up for $205. :rockwoot:tried to call them, but no answer. already set up with my dealer for transfer. let the waiting begin.:popcorn:

knobcreeknut

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 18, 2008
    shelbyville
    the auction was on another forum as a fund raiser. bidding started at $200 one guy opened at 200, I bid 205 and won. couldn't believe no one else bid. they auctioned one off last month that went for $250 auction was up for 14 days and only two bids:dunno: guess some people have no concept of price. A registered tube that need rebuilt is worth $200 in my book. called the shop and spoke to a woman that knew nothing about it. she took my name and phone# and was going to have someone call me that could give me some more info. I just want to make sure it is standard 1/2-28 threads on the end cap, and find out what baffle design it is.

$205 for can + $25 to my SOT for transfer + ? maybe $25 for shipping + $200 for the stamp= more fun for me

Also, can I use this for .22 lr as well as .223? LOL (we need a sarcasm smiley)

knobcreeknut

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 18, 2008
    shelbyville
    talked to the manufacturer, really nice guy. can is a sealed unit, 1/2-28 thread, as he put it "conical baffles" . said he just hasn't gotten his website updated. normal retail is $650. He said he had donated 4 suppressors to the forum, along with some lowers. still can't believe I actually got this deal.

the forum is.....

Just for fun, I'm going to see who can find it and post it. I know of at least 3 other INGO members that are on it. one is even a site advertiser. If no one post it, I promise I will when they post the April auction.

.....unless it is something else that I think will go insanely cheap

savageayape

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 29, 2009
    Martinsville
    Darn, the cat is out of the bag now. I won't be able to afford anything at that auction now that you all know about it. Oh well, at least they'll make some more money for the site. It's a good forum too. Check it out.

Top Bottom