New Bloomington mayor is about to freak out, put more pressure on her.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • longbow

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    south central IN
    I have sources that say she is freaking out at the murder and stabbings in her watch.

She is the new mayor for 2024. She wanted everything to be wonderful and is finding out how screwed the police are and how bad the homeless problem is.

Please call and post to the Facebook page to mock her for the out of touch liberal she is. She reads every Facebook post and gets upset at any negative posts. She went to a homeless camp eviction and didn't like that it got negative press. She even hugged the homeless as the city took all the stuff from the homeless and sent them to other camps.

Two weeks in and whatever she touches goes to crap. 50 50 she quits in weeks or ends up on leave because things are not going her way.

Thank you big r for sharing then back room information on how bad the new admin is.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I suggested that each resident be expected to take in 1 or 2 “unhoused”, as they are being called. To not do so is uncaring.
    I suggested this when a friend bemoaned all the room in churches that goes “unused” 6 days a week. I suggested he (and the other folks liking his post) probably had a couple of spare bedrooms in their homes that aren’t being used—be the change you want to see in others. Got unfriended.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I mean come on man, if these folks would just buy homes, they wouldn't be homeless. Seems like common sense to me.
    It's sad to see the number of people seemingly happy to merely subsist. My niece (come to find out) married one of those types. That lifestyle considerably shortened his pathetic life.

tomcat13

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2010
    Near Louisville
    If memory serves, isn't B-town a "Sanctuary City"?
    Isn't that kind of an Invitation to the Homeless?
    Careful what ya Wish for!
    Doubt she'll Quit-Leeches(Politicians) usually have to be Removed by force.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    In the news today that another deranged homeless shot and killed someone at Wheeler Mission.

The place is a menace, bodies are stacking up, yet they're still allowed to operate. Machete crime wasn't a problem before I moved away, apparently now it is. :rolleyes:

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    In the news today that another deranged homeless shot and killed someone at Wheeler Mission.

The place is a menace, bodies are stacking up, yet they're still allowed to operate. Machete crime wasn't a problem before I moved away, apparently now it is. :rolleyes:
    Impossible. They don't allow weapons in those shelters.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Impossible. They don't allow weapons in those shelters.
    I haven't been there in a couple years to verify, but my understanding is that the woods between Wheeler Mission and the train tracks have been heavily colonized by tents and homeless. It's up a cul-de-sac and a little ways away from businesses and homes, so they have privacy to do whatever they want and (I suspect) people from the mission supporting them. It's the same camp the guy got macheted to death in December.

Busily dying and killing each other under the watchful eye of Bloomington activists. Place should be closed down and the woods bulldozed clear.

HoosierLife

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    Greenwood

Really? We have guys that go there to preach once a month.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Seyboldbryan
    Top Bottom